LUCHA LIBRE LONDON (Lucha Future) Roundhouse this June!

Nick Soapdish

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a great time at the matinee performance yesterday. The evening show might've been better for atmosphere but an early afternoon start certainly made it easier to get back from a show. Thought the matches were pretty decent overall and i'd certainly try and catch it again.

Am i right in assuming a few of these guys are from NWA? If so is there anywhere in particular you can catch their shows online?

• Paid Members
results, anyone?

Gadge surely has some, along with times and everything

Sort of. Not sure on who everyone was, so was hoping the @luchafuture twitter would have results then I could expand upon them...

Anyway. There were only 4 matches in the matinee today. Match 2, Turbo vs Super Nova, only went 4:30, which was disappointing to say the least. Cassandro, Skayde and Blue Demon Jr beat Magno, Dr Cerebro and one of the others (sorry) in the final and best match, which went 17:15. The show overall was fun, but it started late due to bottom rope issues, and none of the matches were THAT good. I did only pay

Today

Mr Katana beat Eragon

Super Nova beat Turbo

Kronus & Hantar beat Arez & Ikara

Cassandro, Blue Demon Jr & Skayde beat Black Thunder, Magno & Dr. Cerebro

Mr Katana beat Hanaoka

Super Nova and Turbo Double Count Out

Kronus & Hantar beat Arez & Ikara

Cassandro, Blue Demon Jr & Skayde beat Black Thunder, Magno & Dr. Cerebro

Evening show was great, afternoon show wasn't very good. Worth

Really enjoyed the show last night the 2nd half of the was fantastic.. some spectacular stuff in the Arez & Ikara / Kronus & Hantar match.. the sunset flip into pile driver was insane! love me some Lucha. :thumbsup:

Sounds entertaining from the few guys i'm familiar with. Skayde and Dr Cerebro taking it to the mat would've been particularly fun. Strange to see Turbo and Black Thunder separated, those 2 are like eternal rivals and are always facing each other

Anyone know if Super Nova is the same guy who used to work CMLL undercards 3 or 4 years ago, Texano's son?

Likewise, is Kronus el hijo del Super Porky?

Sounds entertaining from the few guys i'm familiar with. Skayde and Dr Cerebro taking it to the mat would've been particularly fun. Strange to see Turbo and Black Thunder separated, those 2 are like eternal rivals and are always facing each other

Anyone know if Super Nova is the same guy who used to work CMLL undercards 3 or 4 years ago, Texano's son?

Likewise, is Kronus el hijo del Super Porky?

Yeah it is Super Nova, Son of El Texano. Not sure on Kronus he has a furry mohawk on his mask if that helps?

Good show last night. Turbo/Super Nova was MOTN for me - started off with a clean first half then they started beating the crap out of each other including Nova throwing Turbo at some lads in the front row! This was pleasing for me as a couple of them in particular seemed to want to get themselves over rather than watching the action with some particularly 'hilarious' comments. This was great stuff. Viva Lucha!

• Paid Members
Went to the Gateshead show last night. Cracking stuff. Saw some of the lads at a takeaway in Newcastle sporting their NWA hoodies. They ordered a pizza.

Yeah it was really good last night. Apart from the ring announcer - an annoying cunt who went on and on and on.

Not sure if I should have made a separate Thread as it's not in the South, but, here are Results from last nights Future Lucha Show at The Sage, Gateshead if anybody is interested.

Match 1:

Hantar defeat. Eragon

Match 2:

Turbo & Skayde defeat. Black Thunder & Dr. Cerebro

Match 3:

Arez defeat. Hanaoka

Main Event:

Blue Demon Jr. Cassandro & Super Nova defeat. Kronos, Ikara & Magno

Managed to get pics with Cassandro & Blue Demon Jr. after the Show, so, that topped off the night for me.

Rest of the guys all came out without their Masks off so we didn't bother asking for pics, but, had a good chat with most of them & Thanked them for their performances & shook hands & stuff.

They all seemed genuinely happy to be here & both Cassandro & Blue Demon said they may be back here with Shows next year or the year after.

Mr. Katana only reffed matches 1 & 2 & didn't compete here. Black Thunder reffed matches 3 & The Main Event.

Archived