WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

• Paid Members

I may have flown American Airlines 15 times, and it's never a great experience (unless you get upgraded, of course) - food is particularly awful, including the kosher meal, and the service can be dire. However, Delta is noticeably worse. Last time I flew with them, the plane seemed to be held together with tape - one of the bathrooms was out of service, and some seats were actually taped off.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

So the hotels have now been confirmed.

Before you were able to go through WWE to book extra nights and you would get the same room for the whole stay. Judging from the email it seems like you have to make a seperate reservation which means you'll have to change rooms. Is there no way of getting the same room for the extra nights and your package. Don't really fancy having to move rooms after one night.

My mate in America who I'm goin with emailed me yesterday saying there were no rooms available on Monday in the same hotel so we have to move. We are on the silver package and missed the package with Monday night included. He has us somewere close but still, having to move everything before 11am when you have a cunt of a hangover is a pain in the fucking arse!!!

• Paid Members

JPC, try Dial A Flight. They have been good for me when I've used them, reasonably priced, and do all the donkey work for trying to plan a multiple destination trip. Last year when BA went on strike I had booked through them, and their broker sorted out getting another flight home from Phoenix for me, which helped with the phone bill/or taxi cost of going to the airport and having to sort it out myself.

Nowhere near as interested in wrestling anymore but this is am experience I've always wanted to doso me and my mate have flights booked. We're gonna get a hotel in South Beach, right on Ocean Drive so we can check out some of the clubs- just need my student loan to come through to fund the hotel. Then, we'll be hopping on public transport for the Mania events. After that we're travelling onto Orlando for a week.Can't wait.

Anyone have any idea when the seating chart will be released?Also, is it worth the risk of taking fake ID? I'll be 21 a month after Wrestlemania. I look old enough to be 21 but I know they're strict in the US with this sort of thing. I was thinking getting drink from a shop would probably be easy enough but clubs won't. It'd be a shame to miss out on Miami nightlife afterwards. I wonder if doormen are wise to fake ID too.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived