WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I booked my hotel the other day. 5 nights in Miami. Planning on going to Tampa and/or Orlando as well.

Miami does look like a bastard to get around, compared to Atlanta. And nothing's near anything else. It was so handy this year having Axxess, Mania, Raw and HOF all on the same complex, none of those luxaries this time.

Good that there's a shuttle service provided between the stadium and hotels though.

Is that just for travel package people?

Anyway, yeah I now have six nights booked in Miami, and three in Tampa. Looking forward to it, especially the Legends show at WrestleReunion on Saturday. Can't wait to take a tour of the Everglades either.

Is that just for travel package people?

Anyway, yeah I now have six nights booked in Miami, and three in Tampa. Looking forward to it, especially the Legends show at WrestleReunion on Saturday. Can't wait to take a tour of the Everglades either.

Yeah, just for the travel package.

Ah fair play, I know WrestleReunion are doing a bus from our hotel to Mania, so that will be handy. Will be nice that Five Dollar Wrestling will be so easy to do for me this year as well, we gave up on it last time after trying to find the venue.

• Paid Members

I can't believe how expensive they are this time. I might just have to wait until November for the general sale and try and get a ticket that way. I'd get a Raw ticket and HOF ticket, probably forget about Axxess and maybe just fly out on the Friday. It's

I'm planning on getting a ticket on the ringside level when general sale comes around. Do I have much hope? I imagine they tell everyone in advance when the general sale will be?

I got a package for WM 27, but recall seeing advance notice of the general sale too. Keep an eye on forums and Ticketmaster.com and you won't go far wrong.

I've been to the last two Wrestlemania's and getting tickets seperate is no problem at all. Works out a lot cheaper and it really isn't that much hassle. WWE release all their Wrestlemania, HOF, Raw etc ticket pre-sale codes on their facebook page so you don't need to go hunting for them anymore.

A lad from another forum arranged a private suite/box for 26 and is doing it again next year if anyone is interested?

I'm not sure if I will make it next year. Me and the wife are going through the IVF process at the moment and if successful the birth will be due around Mania time, which means of course I won't be going if it works. Next year will one I don't mind missing even if it is Rock vs Cena!

Really wanna go to WM28, it'll be my first! So packages go on sale this Monday, but there's a few things I can't find any info for. Tried e-mailing wwe travel packages but no reply. Can any one help? These are the things I'm concerned about:

1) There will be 5 or 6 of us, but the packages only seem to be for max. 4 persons... Is there any way to arrange a package for 6 people, to ensure that we are all seated together during the events?

2) In order to make the most of the trip, we would like to arrive on Wednesday 28th March and leave Tuesday 3rd April (6 nights). Is it possible to arrange the hotel for these additional two nights, or will we need to do that independently?

3) For the packages, is payment immediately required in full? I am worried that my credit card limit is not large enough to accommodate the booking so was hoping that there was a way to pay in installments.

Thanks!

Archived