WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

Really wanna go to WM28, it'll be my first! So packages go on sale this Monday, but there's a few things I can't find any info for. Tried e-mailing wwe travel packages but no reply. Can any one help? These are the things I'm concerned about:

1) There will be 5 or 6 of us, but the packages only seem to be for max. 4 persons... Is there any way to arrange a package for 6 people, to ensure that we are all seated together during the events?

2) In order to make the most of the trip, we would like to arrive on Wednesday 28th March and leave Tuesday 3rd April (6 nights). Is it possible to arrange the hotel for these additional two nights, or will we need to do that independently?

3) For the packages, is payment immediately required in full? I am worried that my credit card limit is not large enough to accommodate the booking so was hoping that there was a way to pay in installments.

Thanks!

1) You will need to book two separate packages, you can then email WWE and ask them to sit the two together which the will do.

2) You need to contact the hotel independently and they will add days to your stay and charge you themselves. This will be at full room price however so could be very expensive. You may be better off staying at a cheaper hotel for the first two days and then moving to the package hotel.

3) Yes, payment is required in full. WWE doesn't provide any payment plan and neither does PayPal.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1) You will need to book two separate packages, you can then email WWE and ask them to sit the two together which the will do.

2) You need to contact the hotel independently and they will add days to your stay and charge you themselves. This will be at full room price however so could be very expensive. You may be better off staying at a cheaper hotel for the first two days and then moving to the package hotel.

3) Yes, payment is required in full. WWE doesn't provide any payment plan and neither does PayPal.

Perfect, thank you very much! I'm guessing that they'll provide a telephone number somewhere during the purchase process then...

Result. Im chuffed to bits, I went to Atlanta last year as a "once in a lifetime" deal (as far as the Mrs was concerned) but have now worked my arse off, along with the help of Miami looking like a beautiful place and just booked a 7 night trip to Miami for me and the mrs, so Im going Mania again, awesome. We have got a decent looking hotel on the sea front at south beach for just over

• Paid Members

You'll probably have to share the beds. 3 of us had to share two beds in Atlanta this year. In the T & C it says you have to contact the hotel with a request for additional bedding. My request for a rollaway bed was denied, with some bullshit being spouted about it being a fire hazard.

Archived