WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The top ticket price for Wrestlemania 28 in Miami, Florida will shatter WWE records, priced at $1,500 for the first four rows ringside seats for the company's flagship PPV headlined by John Cena vs. The Rock. The price includes a take-home Wrestlemania chair.

Rows 5-12 ringside will be priced at $850 and will also include the take-home chair.

The remainder of ticket price levels will be:

$450 - Seats located in the center raised riser area on the floor.

$350 - Seats located on the raised risers behind the floor sections.

$200 - Sections 113 and 114 of the Sun Life Stadium, directly across from the hard cameras.

$150 - Club level seating in the 200 sections.

$125 - 100 level seating.

$75 - Stage left and right seating (meaning an inability to see entrance stage and screen)

$50 - 400 level center sections of stadium.

$25 - Corner and far sections of stadium's 400 level.

from that I'm guessing anything past the first 12 rows is raised and on the floor and 100 level they're charging a premium for being on camera (is that a new thing, don't remember that before). Looking at the stadium website it would seem the 200 level seats are more than the 100 level seats as they are 'VIP'.

2 x $200 seats please! They will be hard as heck to secure though, I'd imagine. I recall when WM27 tickets went on sale and I was angling for one of the five central blocks of seating, I got my ticket request in for that price bracket within seconds of the page going live and still got lumbered with the next bracket down, up in the gods. I'm not optimistic about getting a good seat without moving up to the $350 bracket...

• Paid Members
2 x $200 seats please! They will be hard as heck to secure though, I'd imagine. I recall when WM27 tickets went on sale and I was angling for one of the five central blocks of seating, I got my ticket request in for that price bracket within seconds of the page going live and still got lumbered with the next bracket down, up in the gods. I'm not optimistic about getting a good seat without moving up to the $350 bracket...

$350 seats could be a risky proposition, unless you're tall enough, as risers aren't that much higher than the one in front (and in Atlanta, there were two rows of seating to a riser, so you could be behind a row of people at the same height)...

Fuck knows why anyone would pay so much for shite floor seating, I suppose being close to the ring is more important to some people than actually seeing the show.

Nice and high in the tiers will do me fine.

Indeed. I was 4th row at the Rumble this year, and that was a good view, but any further back and it would have been much better to just go with tiered seats.

Ok then.

308z3b7.jpg

So from this seating chart, you reckon if you can't get ringside rows 1 - 4 (fuck they're pricey!) then you should skip to trying to get the $200 113 & 114 section as the rest are floor seats? I take your point about the tiered seating being likely to give you a better view.

Like someone else has observed, it must be very difficult to get the seats in that bracket.

I really want to make sure I don't cock this up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ok then.

308z3b7.jpg

So from this seating chart, you reckon if you can't get ringside rows 1 - 4 (fuck they're pricey!) then you should skip to trying to get the $200 113 & 114 section as the rest are floor seats? I take your point about the tiered seating being likely to give you a better view.

Like someone else has observed, it must be very difficult to get the seats in that bracket.

I really want to make sure I don't cock this up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Up to sixth row at a push, but you're running the risk of getting someone tall in front of you, or worse, a douchebag with a sign that they throw up every two seconds, or even a chronic stander-upper. I'm probably going for mid-level tier if I can get it.

Worst view I've ever had was at Raw in Manchester in 2004 when I was 9th row ringside. But at Raw in Phoenix post Mania 26 I was 5th row and didn't have a problem (plus I got a free upgrade from back of the top tier $15 ticket so I wouldn't have complained even if the view wasn't perfect).

At Mania 26 itself I had a seat that would be comparable to the 400s here, but smack bang on the half way line opposite the ring. View was (stating the obvious here) a long long way away, but totally unobscured and worth every penny of the $40 I paid for it, which I guess would be $50 for 28. I certainly felt closer to the action than I have done up the back at the 02.

www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D00475CE0C07F20?artistid=853853&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=27

There's the official Ticketmaster page for it. It says presale tickets go on sale on Thursday 3rd November at 10am EDT. Is that 2pm in our time? Also, they have what look like booking fees on top of the ticket prices. I guess I won"t find out the booking fees until the day they go on sale. How do you go about getting a presale password? Will they be easy enough to come across first minute they go on sale?

Archived