WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

10 am EDT is 2pm our time, is it EDT or EST though? EST is 3pm. (Edit : Just checked, it's EDT which is 2pm)

The WWE Facebook page usually has the presale password, though I'll not be 'liking' it until Tuesday because the spoilers piss me right off.

Thought I'd share my Mania seating experiences, for reference.

24 I had the risers, and they were fantastic. Even though I was on the back row, I had a diagonal view to the ring, so nothing blocking my view.

I went for similar seats for 25, and they were nowhere near as good. They were in line with the ring, so folk sat on the floor in front were forever blocking our view.

26 I got floor seats, and they were poor. Back row, there was no screen on our side of the ring and we were level with the entrance way, so couldn't even see the screen above the entrance. It was very (too) convenient for the bar though.

Last year, I was on a tighter budget, and went for the 100 block. Whilst I couldn't get either of the two blocks above the ring, we were only one away and the view was fantastic. Didn't miss a thing. This will be what I'm looking for this year.

In closing, there's no bad seat at WrestleMania. It's Wrestle fuckin' Mania!

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok then.

308z3b7.jpg

So from this seating chart, you reckon if you can't get ringside rows 1 - 4 (fuck they're pricey!) then you should skip to trying to get the $200 113 & 114 section as the rest are floor seats? I take your point about the tiered seating being likely to give you a better view.

Like someone else has observed, it must be very difficult to get the seats in that bracket.

I really want to make sure I don't cock this up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Im hoping to get tickets fairly central in the pink or yellow sections, last year had them in the corner of the pink section was ok as it has been said there aint no bad seats cos its great to just be there.

Does anyone know when the Raw tickets will go on sale?

Hi guys im torn between 3 tickets;

$850 Ringside Row 5-12 > Hope to get a close row (5,6,7) for atmosphere

$450 Direct Central Risers (Floor level) > As central view and presumably high enough to see past those at ringside rows 1-12

$350 Cental Risers (Floor level) > As seem to be closer to ring than the $450 tickets but not central view

Any help on which to go for?

Each has their merits I think.

I assume view-wise it would be better to sit in the $450 or $350 riser seats?

Ideally at the middle of the block to guarantee some height to see past those sitting on floor? Maybe?

Anyway any help its much appreciated as never been before :)

Hopefully they won't swizz us like they usually do with pre-sales and only sell a limited batch of shit tickets

Yea I have a feeling that by looking at Ticketmaster you are bang on the money here. Looks like they are possibly only selling $1500 and $25 tickets in the pre-sale

What a tit. I was on the order page within seconds but wondered if I could get better seats. I went on another tab on Ticketmaster and tried not pressing Central Risers rather than Best Available. The queue was ages so I thought I'd press ok on the order page I had up. It said cannot process order.

Archived