WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

Got this message:

We have received your order request for "WrestleMania XXVIII Silver Package (4 Nights) - 2 People (2 Beds)". However, PayPal has not cleared the funds to our account. eCheck payments typically take 3-5 business days to clear. Once your payment clears, you will receive a notification from PayPal, and that is when we will process your WrestleMania order and pass on to our WrestleMania Packages department to contact you. If you have any questions, please call us at 203-352-8600 between 10AM and 5PM Eastern Standard Time.

Despite having called the banks to say this payment was happening, they still blocked the cards at first. I have now done the thing where they phone you to check it is genuine and it is also showing on paypal as completed (think it said this before the bank phoned however).

Do you think I'm ok and I can now just disregard the above email? I have no email address to contact WWE and don't really fancy calling the US!

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see that Axxess is at The Miami Beach Convention Centre, and not the Miami Convention Centre as I presumed. That's over six miles away from the American Airlines Arena. I know we were spoilt in Atlanta this year, having everything virtually under one roof, and in the downtown area, but that's going to be a nightmare to get around. Anyone who hasn't booked through the packages, where are you staying?

I see that Axxess is at The Miami Beach Convention Centre, and not the Miami Convention Centre as I presumed. That's over six miles away from the American Airlines Arena. I know we were spoilt in Atlanta this year, having everything virtually under one roof, and in the downtown area, but that's going to be a nightmare to get around. Anyone who hasn't booked through the packages, where are you staying?

I'm staying at the Wrestlereunion hotel, which is a 20 minute bus ride from the Axxess venue. A one hour bus ride to the Raw and Hall of Fame venue, and goodness knows how far from Wrestlemania.

I'm staying at the Wrestlereunion hotel, which is a 20 minute bus ride from the Axxess venue. A one hour bus ride to the Raw and Hall of Fame venue, and goodness knows how far from Wrestlemania.

I can't decide whether to book a hotel near Axess, which I'll probably go to 3 or 4 times over the weekend, and travel to the AAA for Raw and HOF, or vise versa.

Staying near Axess would mean less taxi rides, but by staying near the AAA I guess that the taxis to Axess will be more obtainable, I think this is the route I'll go down, just wondered what others were thinking.

We were spoilt to fuck in Atlanta. I walked everywhere. The Americans don't generally do walking.

yeah my buddy in the states who Im going with says my coushy 4 night with ringside raw package sold out before he could get a chance to book it. All that was left was 3 nights with no raw which we booked. Can get Raw tickets easy so not that fussed but the hotel is a pisser!

Fuck you Rock!!!

question, if you need to contact the hotel about extending your stay for 1 night, do you need to wait till they annouce the hotel and then just call them or is there any other way?

yeah my buddy in the states who Im going with says my coushy 4 night with ringside raw package sold out before he could get a chance to book it. All that was left was 3 nights with no raw which we booked. Can get Raw tickets easy so not that fussed but the hotel is a pisser!

Fuck you Rock!!!

question, if you need to contact the hotel about extending your stay for 1 night, do you need to wait till they annouce the hotel and then just call them or is there any other way?

I am sure I've seen it in the past that you can extend your stay direct with the hotel when it's all confirmed.

I am sure I've seen it in the past that you can extend your stay direct with the hotel when it's all confirmed.

Yeah you can, WWE used to sort it for you but they don't any more. Hence you need to contact the hotel directly.

Some HUGE WM spoilers:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Danielson says on SD he will cash in his MITB at Mania! So you'll have Cena Vs Rock, Punk Vs X and Danielson Vs X at the top of the bill it looks like, HOLY SHIT!

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I'm tempted, I've got some cash going out for DG:UK (to the tune of a grand), but awee holiday to Florida with wrestling sounds fun for next year.

cheers lads. Im flying on the thursday so gonna crash at an airport hotel when i get there thursday night so i dont fancy 3 hotels on a 5 day trip. plus moving on a monday after a very drunken sunday is a nightmare.

Archived