WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

Cheers for the info. I didn't realise that travel packages were going to be more expensive this year so it's a good job I've gone separate. How much do HOF and Axxess tickets tend to be? I don't suppose anyone would know what price range Raw tickets are likely to range from? I'm not too bothered where I'm sat for HOF or Raw.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheers for the info. I didn't realise that travel packages were going to be more expensive this year so it's a good job I've gone separate. How much do HOF and Axxess tickets tend to be? I don't suppose anyone would know what price range Raw tickets are likely to range from? I'm not too bothered where I'm sat for HOF or Raw.

Just found the prices from last year:

Mania - $1,000, $850, $250, $150, $100, $75, $50, $25

Axxess - $35 / VIP - $75

HOF - $75, $60, $50

RAW - $75, $60, $45, $30, $20

That's brilliant, thank you. Now I know what my budget is. I guess the VIP rewards for Axxess are solely for people who want autographs?

Yeah, I believe you get a special VIP queue at each signing so you don't have to wait so long.

Edit - This is what you got for VIP - skip-the-line at several Axxess attractions, ring-side access at Main Event and a special autograph with a top WWE Superstar of your choice – including John Cena, Undertaker, Triple H, Shawn Michaels and more!

I assume you can get photos with wrestlers at Axxess?

Not all of the time, it depends on the security in that area. Sometimes they will take a photo for you but won't allow time for the wrestler(s) to pose/look at the camera. With some of the divas, you can only get your photo with them, no autographs, and the photo is taken with a WWE camera - the photo then has to be downloaded off of the WWE website.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived