WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

Going to be going but my dilemma is getting out to the Sunlife stadium. Only just passed my driving test, so would probably be turned down to rent a car (not that I fancy driving in the USA). We want to stay on Miami beach, but have no idea how to get up to the stadium. Is there any public transport up there? Don't fancy spending $100+ each way on a taxi

Public transport is apparently not great, and that is coming from someone on WWE's crew we got chatting to. Your best bet really is to club together and get a taxi/minibus. Find some other fans in your hotel and see if you can split a cab or even better do as we did this year and book a stretch hummer for the afternoon. $50 apiece for 13 people for 4 hours, drinks included, takes you to the door in style and you can do a city tour of Miami (with stops for photos at all the landmarks) in the process.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If one was in Orlando Universal and wanted to go see TNA taping, how does one go about getting tickets? Do you have to queue for hours in the hope of getting in first-come first-served, or is there a ticketing process?

It's indeed first-come, first served - I went a few weeks ago. However, you can buy a ticket for just under $100 on PPV weekends that offers guaranteed early admission to the events (the PPV and the TV tapings that week), and also meet & greets with wrestlers afterwards.

• Paid Members

Unless you got the cheapet tickets available for Mania, HOF and Raw, and only left on Saturday morning, coming back on Tuesday morning, I don't see any way that you could fit it in for under that amount. As Big Rob has said if you stay somewhere really cheap, thats out of the way, you'll pay massive amounts in taxi costs.

Alright, I will take a look at the travel packs, I have seen flights for 300ish and don't give a crap if they are shocking, as long as I get there. I have read that travel packs can work out at around 500 each if you get four of you so I guess I will need about 400 for food and travel, hope they have 19p noodles out there LOL..

Thanks for the info guys.

If one was in Orlando Universal and wanted to go see TNA taping, how does one go about getting tickets? Do you have to queue for hours in the hope of getting in first-come first-served, or is there a ticketing process?

I'd recommend emailing TNA and telling them you're coming from the UK to see a taping, they'll then give you VIP treatment. I went in August during the ECW PPV, queued for hours and only got let in for the main event. Did the same the next night, even started queuing earlier, and then only got in half way through the Whole F'n Show taping. I later found out that the hundreds of people walking straight past the queue and going straight in (from outside the park I might add - so much for paying Universal entrance fee's then getting entry into tapings) had been given VIP passes because they'd emailed TNA in advance. It was unbelievable, nobody came out to tell us what was going on, even though people were going to the gates complaining every couple of minutes.

I'd recommend emailing TNA and telling them you're coming from the UK to see a taping, they'll then give you VIP treatment. I went in August during the ECW PPV, queued for hours and only got let in for the main event. Did the same the next night, even started queuing earlier, and then only got in half way through the Whole F'n Show taping. I later found out that the hundreds of people walking straight past the queue and going straight in (from outside the park I might add - so much for paying Universal entrance fee's then getting entry into tapings) had been given VIP passes because they'd emailed TNA in advance. It was unbelievable, nobody came out to tell us what was going on, even though people were going to the gates complaining every couple of minutes.

For me we just queued up for an hour or so then got in no problems, seats facing camera, great show and great atmosphere watching with the American fans. Think I will email them next year though and see about VIP tickets as my brother is coming along with his girlfriend for the first time.

As for Wrestlemania I am keeping an eye out for some good flight prices and hopefully can get along to my first Wrestlemania.

Archived