WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really don't see how this thread is a massive spoiler. Is it really that big of a shock that there's going to be a Wrestlemania 28 approximately a year after Wrestlemania 27 and that people would plan their journeys in advance? - Surely, people planned ahead for Wrestlemania 27 (and WWE usually announce sell-outs as such) many months ahead or did everybody leave it until the very last minute?

The spoiler was changed hours ago.

lol saying "so after raw" is hardly a spoiler. its not like i said "so after Hogan returned last night on raw and challenged Bret Hart to a match at WM28" :rolleyes:

in regards to flights they are currently between

Is it better to get travel packages or book separately? Are you likely to get ringside tickets in a platinum travel package? How would you likely get ringside tickets otherwise?

I'm planning on staying out in Miami for a couple of weeks for next year's Mania. Personally, I'm not too fussed about the hotel but I imagine the platinum package usually come with decent hotels? I imagine you get closer seats with the platinum package too? Raw tickets are included in the travel package too, aren't they?

I was planning on staying for 2 weeks and getting there a couple of days before Mania. I've seen a Holiday Inn somewhere fairly near the strip which I'd probably opt for.

I've not watched Raw yet but there seems to be a load of fucking hints to what's going to happen, to the point where I feel I know what's going to happen already. So thank you, dickheads. I hope the moderators enforce some sort of punishment.

:bored: where?

I'd love to go at the minute. Anyone know around how much the travel packages are for for two people? Do you have to pay separately or is the cost combined? Considering I've never done the whole Wrestlemania experience before, that seems like the best way to do it if I am gonna go.

Is it better to get travel packages or book separately? Are you likely to get ringside tickets in a platinum travel package? How would you likely get ringside tickets otherwise?

I'm planning on staying out in Miami for a couple of weeks for next year's Mania. Personally, I'm not too fussed about the hotel but I imagine the platinum package usually come with decent hotels? I imagine you get closer seats with the platinum package too? Raw tickets are included in the travel package too, aren't they?

I was planning on staying for 2 weeks and getting there a couple of days before Mania. I've seen a Holiday Inn somewhere fairly near the strip which I'd probably opt for.

Archived