WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So how do I go about doing this if I don't want the package? Or is it advisable for someone who is going for the first time to go with a package?

It's easier with the package, but more expensive. If you are doing it by yourself you have to book everything separately, flights, hotel, tickets. With the package you will only need to sort the flights.

Well, I am planning on going to my first wrestlemania next year, obviously live in the UK, so going to be trying to get a travel package. I havent ever been before, so thought I would ask you guys, whats the situation with Manias ?

When do the travel packages go on sale, and what are they usually priced at guys. And are they worth it, really want to go and travel packages seem to the best bet as you get your raw ticket included i believe. Also, any of you guys going to mania 28 ?

Well, I am planning on going to my first wrestlemania next year, obviously live in the UK, so going to be trying to get a travel package. I havent ever been before, so thought I would ask you guys, whats the situation with Manias ?

When do the travel packages go on sale, and what are they usually priced at guys. And are they worth it, really want to go and travel packages seem to the best bet as you get your raw ticket included i believe. Also, any of you guys going to mania 28 ?

i remember seeing the packages around summerslam time last year. Went to mania this year, and bought everything separately, and im convinced i ended up paying far too much. When u add up Raw, HOF, decent mania ticket and decent hotel, it cost a lot more than the package.

Not sure if i'll go next year, Atlanta was a fantastic host, everything was in walking distance (axxess, hof, raw, mania, downtown atlanta and hotels). Miami doesnt look as easy. Sun life stadium doesnt have many hotels around, usually when raws in miami its at the american airlines arena, about 15 miles away from the stadium.... if i go, i'll have to get taxis, and it looks like it'll add a fair bit to the overall cost.

does the package involve any kind of transportation???

(wondering if ive been spoilt by the convenience of atlanta?)

• Paid Members

The Situation was a character on Jersey Shore.

Best I can tell, he will not be following in Snooki's footsteps and appearing at WrestleMania 28.

Hope that clears things up.

• Moderators
The Situation was a character on Jersey Shore.

Best I can tell, he will not be following in Snooki's footsteps and appearing at WrestleMania 28.

Hope that clears things up.

Yeah, I was also hoping for some fist pump action in this thread.

2rh6wlejpg.gif

FIVE STARS.

Actually, I'd love to see these three bros in a match next Wrestlemania - mvp.gif

The real MVP. They can have Big Ronnie in their corner as bodyguard.

• 1 month later...

I've put a deposit down on flights and hotel for Mania. I'm going to buy my tickets separately. The Mania tickets come out in November usually, don't they? When do Axxess, HOF and Raw tickets usually get released? What are the chances of getting first ten row seating? Do they sell out quickly? Is Axxess something that's on all weekend that you enter anytime whilst it's open?

I've put a deposit down on flights and hotel for Mania. I'm going to buy my tickets separately. The Mania tickets come out in November usually, don't they? When do Axxess, HOF and Raw tickets usually get released? What are the chances of getting first ten row seating? Do they sell out quickly? Is Axxess something that's on all weekend that you enter anytime whilst it's open?

Mania general sale is usually November. HOF/Axxess in January.

Axxess is on Thursday to Sunday I believe, but is with numerous 3-4 hour sessions. So you have to buy tickets for the ones you want to go to. They also sell VIP autograph sessions with the likes of Taker/Cena/HBK.

You can get ringside seats if you are quick and willing to pay the money. First two rows were $1000 this year, I can't remember what the seats behind that were at.

Anybody heard anything about Travel Packages yet this year?

This is a main priority of mine right now!

Will be on sale mid-July and will be more expensive than last year. That's all the information we have been given so far.

Archived