WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

god dammit, i've been scramping all funds that i can this week and now it seems the packages are ALL SOLD OUT!!!! anyone know if they'll announce anymore? as this will finally be my first mania. and would rather a package than get everything seperately! :(

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
god dammit, i've been scramping all funds that i can this week and now it seems the packages are ALL SOLD OUT!!!! anyone know if they'll announce anymore? as this will finally be my first mania. and would rather a package than get everything seperately! :(

WWE wrote on their Facebook page that they are all sold out, so it doesn't look like they will be releasing any more.

I don't remember packages selling out so fast in previous years, perhaps the announcement of the main event really increased demand this time.

Previous years they were on sale for around 2 months, it must be the main event that's made the difference.

I've still got the objective to go to this, but might have to tailor make my own trip again.

The main event has probably bulked up the interest this time around, and if it sells out without me being able to get tickets, I'll not be a happy boy.

In saying that though, this year wasn't totally sold out come the day of Wrestlemania, so theres a chance it's just travel packs.

wow they sold out alot quicker then i was hoping!!! guess i ll be buying separate, anyone whos been to mania before made the trip to orlando for tna? 1 hour plane if theyre doing tapings around the same time but guess it way too early to tell

wow they sold out alot quicker then i was hoping!!! guess i ll be buying separate, anyone whos been to mania before made the trip to orlando for tna? 1 hour plane if theyre doing tapings around the same time but guess it way too early to tell

Think they did a live Thursday night Impact the last time mania was in Florida to cash capitalize on the WWE crowd being in town.

Reckon they will prob do the same again.

• Paid Members

I really can't be bothered to go through the entire thread...

Since I've never been to a Wrestlemania before, can someone tell me when the 'regular' tickets usually go on sale?

I think it is normally September time they go on sale. I'm risking buying in the general sale this year in hope of getting better seats than what i have in the previous two pre-sales.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived