WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Block 115 Row 18 Seats 20-21, very happy with that and leaves Saturday free for football!

Black 115 seems to be in the $200 section which wasn't on the info we had before but given that WWE don't seem to have released a price plan anywhere and 115 is as much opposite the hard cam as 113 it makes sense.

If you go on the Sun Life Stadium website and look in the bottom right they've got a select a seat thing so you can see what your view will be like.

:D

I think I got as good if not better seats by going back, not pressing best available and going on Central Risers. I got through within seconds first time, buggered it up and then went back and seemed to get good seats. Phew!

I've got section 13, row U of Central Risers. Is row U higher up or lower down?

I think I got as good if not better seats by going back, not pressing best available and going on Central Risers. I got through within seconds first time, buggered it up and then went back and seemed to get good seats. Phew!

I've got section 13, row U of Central Risers. Is row U higher up or lower down?

JB, A is the front row, which suggests U will be higher up. Good seats, glad you got the ones you wanted

I find it odd that Ticketmaster said it was gonna bring up the Lloyds online security check and then skipped it and went to order confirmation. Bit worrying. Surely they can't pull my ticket now?

might be because it picked up you were ordering from abroad? I wouldn't worry about it, ticketmaster are pretty reliable.

Archived