World of Sport - back on SKY & Freesat

herbie747

Flicking through the TV guide just now, got to Men & Movies & remembered this thread so went to have a look at this afternoons program & noticed it's also on at 11 & 12AM. Just a head's up, Todays 11 o'clock show features Alan Kilby Vs Dave Finlay, Little Prince Vs John Wilkie & Rob Brookside & Steve (William) Regal Vs Road Warriors

Also at the risk of sounding a complete twat, (I hardly bother with sky+) If i set a series record for the 11Am show will that record the 11, 12, 4 & 5 shows as well or do i need to do each time seperate? :blush:

• Paid Members
Flicking through the TV guide just now, got to Men & Movies & remembered this thread so went to have a look at this afternoons program & noticed it's also on at 11 & 12AM. Just a head's up, Todays 11 o'clock show features Alan Kilby Vs Dave Finlay, Little Prince Vs John Wilkie & Rob Brookside & Steve (William) Regal Vs Road Warriors

Also at the risk of sounding a complete twat, (I hardly bother with sky+) If i set a series record for the 11Am show will that record the 11, 12, 4 & 5 shows as well or do i need to do each time seperate? :blush:

Doubt it - I can pass on your request to the schedulers though. But if they do set up a series link, I'd say it's more likely to be a link for the same time every day, as opposed to every episode.

Archived