Wrestling Observer 5 star matches

Scorpion_Deathlock

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Now instead of having 5* matchs he is eating five course meals.

Probably. When he was having 5* matches he could only afford Happy Meals.

You could have said he was eating at 5* restaurants too, but I like what you went with.

Working for TNEh, it's unlikely he could afford such unless they accept food stamps.

• Paid Members

You could have said he was eating at 5* restaurants too, but I like what you went with.

Working for TNEh, it's unlikely he could afford such unless they accept food stamps.

The fat cunt does a good job of pretending he can afford it then. Maybe he is a world class worker.

• Paid Members

Yeah, TNA don't pay well LOLZ. In fact, Hogan Flair and Angle all work day jobs to supplement their earnings. Hogan is a bouncer, Flair gives out financial advice and Angle's a landscape gardner. Did a brilliant job on my rockery.

Stinger works for free because he's a good Christian lad.

• Moderators
Not one 5* WCW match after they broke away from NWA? Now I haven't seen anywhere as much WCW as most of the guys on here, but surely there were some?

Didnt he go the whole hog on Eddy G v Rey Jr at Havoc '97?

Nope, I couldn't see it on the list. The last WCW 5* match was War Games 92.

That's at least a seventy star match. Best fucking match ever. There isn't enough snowflakes for it.

So samoa Joe has 2 5* matches and look at him now!

Worse- he actually has THREE 5* matches on that list: 2 for RoH and one for TNA! Yet Randy Savage has none.

I forgot about the 3 way but dare i risk getting flammed for pointing out even Christopher Daniels has a 5* match?

The fact that Randy Savage has no 5* matchs goes to show what a biased joke Meltzer is.

Savage Vs. Flair at Wrestlemania VIII is better then anything that involves Samoa Joe.

It's only his opinion, if it makes you feel better I'd imagine he thinks Savage is a better wrestler. I like Meltzer fine for news and stuff like that, but can't say I'm always agreeing with what he thinks good wrestling is or isn't.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I've said it in another thread, but CM Punk has two five star matches, Samoa Joe has two five star matches. Shawn Michaels hasnt had one since 1997 even though he's been the best wrestler and had consistantly the best matches on the globe over the last 20 years and Kurt Angle hasnt had bollock all either. Somethings not right there.

I've said it in another thread, but CM Punk has two five star matches, Samoa Joe has two five star matches. Shawn Michaels hasnt had one since 1997 even though he's been the best wrestler and had consistantly the best matches on the globe over the last 20 years and Kurt Angle hasnt had bollock all either. Somethings not right there.

I don't pay attention to these things but I assume it's not all down to who's in the match - it would be a mix of story development, length, unpredictability, workrate, crowd interaction, conclusion, all that sort of stuff. If it was simply to do with "best" wrestlers in the world pulling off classics here there and everywhere, well, John Cena wouldn't be in one would he.

Archived