wrestlemania party?

k-man

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why I now hate wrestling not being on at civilised hours, when you're at Uni and what not its fine, but when you're older and got shit to do the next day (like work) along with your mates having the same problem it just doesnt happen, along with most of mates giving up watching WWE anyway.

I cant imagine going to my mates to watch the Liverpool vs Man Utd game etc at 3am in the morning, you young ones better enjoy it while you can!

This is why I now hate wrestling not being on at civilised hours, when you're at Uni and what not its fine, but when you're older and got shit to do the next day (like work) along with your mates having the same problem it just doesnt happen, along with most of mates giving up watching WWE anyway.

I think people giving up watching is much more integral. Most people can book the Monday off if they want, or can just go to work with little/no sleep if they want to watch it. I've got an hour and a half commute on the Monday morning and then a 50 hour workweek, but I'm still staying up for WrestleMania.

• Paid Members
Wasnt there hell on last year? Remember a big thread where a group of fans on here went to a WrestleMania party and Batista vs Cena started after chucking out time.

Here it is:

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=117937&st=0

I believe that was one of the main reasons why the Sports Cafe shut up shop just after that.

The Phoenix in Coventry is opening just for 'Mania, the place is usually full of right bellends though.

Bugger. Was pushing for a bunch of us to meet there. Oh well, passing out at Brad Loughman's it is then...

The Phoenix in Coventry is opening just for 'Mania, the place is usually full of right bellends though.

Bugger. Was pushing for a bunch of us to meet there. Oh well, passing out at Brad Loughman's it is then...

Well, to be fair i can't imagine there being many more than just wrestling fans there. It's a sunday and they have no DJ on upstairs.

• Paid Members

Anyone know if there is anywhere around the Southampton/Bournemouth/Portsmouth area showing Wrestlemania live? Me and a few mates were meant to be going round someone's house for it but they've changed their mind due to work the next day. Plus, the rest of us don't have Sky. :/ All help appreciated.

Archived