wrestlemania party?

k-man

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because you touch yourself at night.

Thanks for clearing that up (giggidy)

People did respond! I actually came across the thread while looking for somewhere that is showing it and there was definate interest but you didn't do anything about it, not exactly other people's fault is it?...

2 people showed interest (including yourself) i think the 3 of us could have made it worth it ;) the litten tree was interested but they wanted 150 confirmed guests by the beginning of march which just wasnt going to be possible, and i didnt want to spend the money on posters if i couldnt guarantee it was going to happen in the first place

I was tired when i made the original post and was just frustrated that people were asking if there were any on when i had already tried to organize one, had an interesting facebook message from someone who has an easy to reach wrestling audience who may be interested in helping promote for summerslam showing, so as per this time, if people will turn up, it will be on :)

• 1 year later...

Thank god i did a double take and checked page one as being from 2011 !!

So for Glasgow, can anyone confirm what the situation is? Is it on at Campus or Walkabout or both? If so is Campus going to be open as normal (ie: full of drunken folk) or is it specifically open for the wrestling or have an area set aside for it ?

Archived