wrestlemania party?

k-man

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone know if there is anywhere around the Southampton/Bournemouth/Portsmouth area showing Wrestlemania live? Me and a few mates were meant to be going round someone's house for it but they've changed their mind due to work the next day. Plus, the rest of us don't have Sky. :/ All help appreciated.

If you find somewhere do let me know, or preferably near or around Brighton, as I really, really want to watch it in a bar with wrestling fans, as opposed to on my lonesome at home.

If you find somewhere do let me know, or preferably near or around Brighton, as I really, really want to watch it in a bar with wrestling fans, as opposed to on my lonesome at home.

Could end up like Jodie Foster on the pinball table though.

I'd hope not. :/

It would be nice to not have someone gawp at me when I mention WWE. I have wrestling word vomit and it needs to be unleashed, damn it!

• Paid Members
why when i posted the bournemouth wrestlemania party did no one respond and now your all on here asking for one!!!

People did respond! I actually came across the thread while looking for somewhere that is showing it and there was definate interest but you didn't do anything about it, not exactly other people's fault is it?...

• Paid Members
The Phoenix in Coventry is opening just for 'Mania, the place is usually full of right bellends though.

I would have considered this like 5 years ago but the afore mentioned bellends are why I'm staying at home. I couldn't stand listening to hipsters who just found out there's a late bar on arsing around making Benoit jokes and getting history wrong. Especially when I have 47 inches of HD goodness in my living room.

Archived