UKFF's Favourite Entrance Music

Glenryck Pilchards

Cant you just give us the full list? Seems pointless doing it day to day, when there's no write-up to go with the entrance themes.

I will be doing write-ups from the top 50 downwards, I am just buying myself a bit of time until the weekend as I have got two job interviews this week and I wont have time to start doing the write-ups until Friday.

The next lot will be posted after lunch.

BORING! Wish I never voted now!!

Really though, I'm hearing themes and thinking "Shit, should have voted for that!" I even put a theme in my 5 worst which would now make my top ten. Only Ziggler's theme has ranked of my votes thus far but my top ten was weak as piss :sneaky:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Four Horsemen and the Dudley Boyz are the ones to have made it for me so far. The Dudley link just isn't the same without that bomb dropping at the beginning though...

The Countdown continues with the following:

=72nd JBL - Longhorn

=72nd Mean Street Posse

=72nd Christian - Just Close Your Eyes

=67th The Mountie

66th DX - The Kings by Run DMC

Tomorrow I will unleash 50th - 65th and on friday I will publish some of the hater list. Write ups will commence on Saturday

Right folks this is the last of the themes that nearly made the Top 50 countdown. There are a couple of belters in this lot as well.

=63rd - Lita - Electron

=60th - Edge - 1st WWF Theme

=60th - Rodney Mack

=60th - Kaientai

59th - Rob Van Dam - One of a Kind

=56th - Dusty Rhodes - American Dream

=53rd Batista - I Walk Alone

52nd - CM Punk - This Fire Burns

There is no 51st as there two themes sharing 50th spot. Find out on Saturday who occupies those places. Tomorrow you will find out who failed to break the Top 15 of the Worst Wrestling Themes as voted by the readers of the UKFF.

The Mean Street Posse theme's a bit crap. it's about 2 seconds worth of music on a loop.

Good shout with Mack/Teddy Long - i'd forgot about that, would maybe sneak into my top 20.

Yeah, that's a bit mad with the Quebecers, i shoulda voted after all.

Good Ol' Boys for #1!

... with Naked Mideon, Kid Romeo, 2 Cold Scorpio & Blue Meanie running close :)

Now its time for some of the worst wrestling themes (oh hang on isn't it entertainment entrances now?) as voted by you the punters of the UKFF. As I will be posting 35 songs today I will be breaking it up into two chunks to allow you to digest them all easier. So starting with =43rd - =32nd

=43rd Rated RKO - Horrid Mashup

=43rd Shawn Michaels - Sexy Boy

=32nd DH Smith

=32nd Right To Censor - Warning!

=32nd Hornswoggle/ Finlay

=32nd Rob Conway - Just Look At Me

=32nd CM Punk - This Fire Burns

Thats your lot for now, 16th - 31st will be posted later today.

Archived