UKFF's Favourite Entrance Music

Glenryck Pilchards

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sent mine in earlier. Looking forward to seeing the list.

I initially had over 20 themes, and had to whittle it down a lot. The ones I got rid of include Undertaker (Ministry Theme), Christian (Waterproof Blonde AND At Last themes), Zack Ryder, Drew Mcintyre, Big Boss Man, Stone Cold (Disturbed heel theme), King Of Kings, nWo, Gangrel, Ultimate Warrior, Million $ Man, Ultimate Warrior and Legion Of Doom.

Voting is now closed. Conveniently there was exactly 100 wrestling themes nominated. So what I will do over the next five days I will post a list of entries 51-100, and from the weekend I will do a countdown of the top 50 with a little bit of a write up and I will try and post three entries each day.

91-100 will be posted later.

Cant you just give us the full list? Seems pointless doing it day to day, when there's no write-up to go with the entrance themes.

Agreed. Even though I forgot to put my vote in.

Out of the themes on there so far, my fave would be Triple H's 1996/1997 theme.

• Moderators

Del Rio at 92? Fucks sakes.

For the record he was 10 on my ballot.

Hopefully Armstrongs, and Marvellous Me and Wheel of Fortune place. Any chance of the scores by the songs?

Cant you just give us the full list? Seems pointless doing it day to day, when there's no write-up to go with the entrance themes.

I will be doing write-ups from the top 50 downwards, I am just buying myself a bit of time until the weekend as I have got two job interviews this week and I wont have time to start doing the write-ups until Friday.

The next lot will be posted after lunch.

Archived