UKFF's Favourite Entrance Music

Glenryck Pilchards

• Paid Members

I'm putting my PM together but I thought I'd share this.

It don't think it will count as it wasn't a theme as far as I know but It is Michael P.S. fucking Hayes being awesome and showing how it should be done

Fuck yeah

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
This thread is a right thicko magnet isn't it.

In fairness we can PM him lists, might not be the same list that we post in the thread, we might just want to discuss awesome theme tunes like.

While were here Lex Luger's fucking awesome basketball highlights #9 from the mid 90's

Luger Theme 96-98

everyone sing along. *DRUMROLL* Bow bow dun ner, bow bow dun ner, bow bow dun ner

I am all for you discussing some of your favourites or highlighting some classic tunes from the 80s and 90s, but the idea of the countdown is that it is a secret ballot to find out what is number one. Can the people who have posted their lists please edit their posts and get rid of their lists. I have copied and pasted them on to my spreadsheet, or if they can't do it can one of the lovely mods or Tiger Rick do the honours?

Best -

1 - Hogan - Eye of the Tiger -

2 - Demoilition

3 - Slick

4 - Taker 99 - ministry of darkness

5 - DX Original

6 - Hogan Real American

7 - Strike Force

8 - New Age Outlaws

9 - Austins - main one 98

10 - Badstreet USA - FREEBIRDS

They could have been in any order, all great tunes which suited the wrestlers.

Worst -

I picked this on the worst in a way which i don't think they suited the wrestler - as in people like tl hopper who had a bog chain flushing will not be included as he was shite anyway. - so i'll pick important wrestlers

5 - Ass Man - was getting groomed for main event status and they gave him this?

4 - X Factor - sure i remember edge ripping this as well - shit faction shit music

3 - Headshrinkers - just chewing noises, may as well not have had music as was so quiet - 92 - they could have been killers

2 - Japanese wrestlers music - old orient express music which has been used loads

1 - Rocks 1st music 96, even at the time before he was getting booed i thought this and he was shite - wrestling was changing - was right about the music.

Best -

3 - Headshrinkers - just chewing noises, may as well not have had music as was so quiet - 92 - they could have been killers

What version of the Headshrinker's music are you talking about? The one I remember had jungle noises, and some percussion in it. Pretty decent for the character actually.

The Dudebusters first ECW theme was quality. One of the best themes I've heard in years (along with Zack Ryder's of course). It really should have been used on somebody higher up the card, it's a cracking tune. It was wasted on a nothing tag team, then replaced with generic rock.

• Paid Members

I'd like to throw out some honorable mentions.

Evil Doink Theme

I loved this, the way it starts of all happy and then turns sinister, just like Doink was pretty good. I actually really like the Evil Doink and to be honest when the character eventually became a glorified jobber I found that hard to believe and buy into, because Doink was originally a very solid worker.

Money, Money, Money, Money, Money - Money Inc.

Like my official nominations, this was an excellent custom track that fitted so perfectly with the character. I actually have trouble thinking of a time when Ted Dibiase didn't come out to this.

Allied Powers

I actually think the tag team combo of Lex Luger and British Bulldog had a lot of potential and I really liked this entrance music.

Don't Go Messin' With A Country Boy - Hillbilly Jim/The Godwins

Back in the 90's when line dancing was going through a bit of a phase I actually found I could play this alongside stuff like The Woolpackers, Billy Ray, etc and it was keep people dancing.

• Paid Members
Don't Go Messin' With A Country Boy - Hillbilly Jim/The Godwins

Back in the 90's when line dancing was going through a bit of a phase I actually found I could play this alongside stuff like The Woolpackers, Billy Ray, etc and it was keep people dancing.

fair point but "Waking Up Alone" shits on it IMO :p

Im a bit lost, sending lists in or discussing freely? If discussing freely Ill give a sneak peak of my list

It's got to be a shoe in to be included?

Please send lists to be my either PM or email rtcwillwalkthis@hotmail.com. Do not post your lists on here initially. After the countdown by all means post your list. I do encourage people to post youtube links of some themes some people may have forgotten or have never heard before, but it defeats the object of the countdown if everyone knows who has voted for each theme.

Archived