UKFF's Favourite Entrance Music

Glenryck Pilchards

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Test's theme is easily the worst piece of music ever produced, between that, his awful name, and being completely shit, I just couldn't help but hate him.

And who put Hogans theme on the worst list? (except for Rick), own up, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Steiners WWE theme is quality as well.

And who put Hogans theme on the worst list? (except for Rick), own up, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Steiners WWE theme is quality as well.

You Rang?

The reason I gave on the list was 'I hate that duck'

Yeah 'Real American' is shit. I hated it with a passion at the time and still cant stand it today. It may be iconic, but doesn't mean that its any good. It just makes me cringe every time I hear it and is so off putting Id rather turn off of Fast Forward than listen to the utter bollocks that the theme is.

Ive never been into Hogan and his comebacks. Always has been something eminently dislikeable about him and with such a nauseating pile of crap as a theme just added to the whole mess. Every time in the late 1980s til WM 6 ( Bar count out vs the Genius on Superstars iirc) that the theme was played uber goody too shoes would come to the ring and inevitably win despite not really doing anything for us at all whatsoever. It did not bring happy happy, joy joy feelings. So for a combination of reasons its shit

If he is a Real American, what does that make everyone else? Fake ones? Bollocks of the highest order.

Stan Bush does better 'anthems' of that nature an all

• Moderators

You Rang?

The reason I gave on the list was 'I hate that duck'

Yeah 'Real American' is shit. I hated it with a passion at the time and still cant stand it today. It may be iconic, but doesn't mean that its any good. It just makes me cringe every time I hear it and is so off putting Id rather turn off of Fast Forward than listen to the utter bollocks that the theme is.

Ive never been into Hogan and his comebacks. Always has been something eminently dislikeable about him and with such a nauseating pile of crap as a theme just added to the whole mess. Every time in the late 1980s til WM 6 ( Bar count out vs the Genius on Superstars iirc) that the theme was played uber goody too shoes would come to the ring and inevitably win despite not really doing anything for us at all whatsoever. It did not bring happy happy, joy joy feelings. So for a combination of reasons its shit

If he is a Real American, what does that make everyone else? Fake ones? Bollocks of the highest order.

Stan Bush does better 'anthems' of that nature an all

SNME.

Anyway, Real American is fantastic. Despite the fact it wasn't written for him, it fits him perfectly. It sums up his gimmick, and gets the blood flowing through the veins. Great Wrestling music is one that's the wrestler coming out to it to a "T", and that's Real American.

• Paid Members

I can't believe some people don't like real American. It's an unbelievably perfect bit of music.

I like Pilerdriver, I can see why its on here but personally I love it. Vince's face at 1.30ish is priceless.

Anyone remember when "Unstable" was also the opening theme to Superstars?

Shit. Found it on Youtube. Thought I dreamt the lasers out of the eye bit.

Bugger, on further review, I'm not sure that it is that track now. I could have sworn they used to use warriors theme in the links between segments.

• Paid Members

Ok all interest has been lost for me now too after Line In The Sand not even breaking the top ten. This list has been awfully drawn out and has become quite dull. Obviously I don't blame you for the problems you've faced but still the stalling has definitely killed the concept.

Archived