UKFF's Favourite Entrance Music

Glenryck Pilchards

Sorry nothing was posted yesterday, I went out for a couple of lunchtime drinks which then turned into an all day session. Normal service is resumed with 10 through to 6

10th

308780_4e001acc-af0b-4412-8cdf-61c29d5a0787-shawn-michaels.jpg

Shawn Michaels

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I think I have sussed out the top 5, 4 of which would be in my top 10 (uncluding my top two choices).

Thrilled to see The Rougeau's ranked so high, definitely one of my favourites. Shame Midnight Express didn't get love, or would they not count as they just used a Giorgio Moroder track?

Edit: Well, my sussing out of the top 5 is clearly wrong as I've just realised Ted Dibiase only reached 67. Sixety fucking seven? What is wrong with you people. A plague upon your houses. The I figured 'oh that must mean Razor Ramon made the top 5', before finding out he was ninety-something! Ladies and gentlemen, you have made Yoshi Tatsu's theme higher ranked than Razor's. You should all hang your heads. And there is nothing more to add there so on that note I'm going to bed.

I think I have sussed out the top 5, 4 of which would be in my top 10 (uncluding my top two choices).

Thrilled to see The Rougeau's ranked so high, definitely one of my favourites. Shame Midnight Express didn't get love, or would they not count as they just used a Giorgio Moroder track?

The version used by The Midnights (I think most of the time, certainly later on) was a rip-off version, not the original, so it could certainly count, I think.

Here are the two versions...

original

Domination from Triple H there.

Hulk Hogan's is far and away the best theme in wrestling history so I have no problems with that being #1. No bad ones in the top 10 at all actually. All good picks for the very best. Although I AM kinda disappointed that no Steamboat themes got that far.

• Paid Members

Actually good to see Triple H make so many appearances. My Time and The Game are fucking ace. Not as good as Line In The Sand though...

• Paid Members
I didn't vote but if I had, I know I'd have forgotten how fucking good 'My Time' is.

I somehow completely forgot about this theme. As good as The Game is (and it fucking is, well worthy of a top 5 place), I will always prefer My Time. Brilliant theme. I thought Demolition (which is my all-time favourite), Hulk and DX would finish the top five.

Did I miss John Cena's current theme? Basic Thuganomics is there, but I couldn't see You Can't See Me. Probably because everyone is sick of it over the past few years. Shame, because it is a superb theme.

And back on the Midnight Express topic, it has to be The Chase. Though I'm guessing that would've been excluded from this anyway, as they just used an already established track?

• Paid Members
Did I miss John Cena's current theme? Basic Thuganomics is there, but I couldn't see You Can't See Me.

The track is actually titled "My Time Is Now," if that matters.

I guess I'm alone in preferring "The Game" to "My Time." Something about that opening chord that just sends a chill down the spine for the big occasion. The intro of the theme is very important to me, it has to grab you right from the start. I always liked Hart Attack (second version), Sexy Boy, Voodoo Child and Ric Flair's Also Sprach Zarathustra music (pre-insertion of "WHOO!").

And back on the Midnight Express topic, it has to be The Chase. Though I'm guessing that would've been excluded from this anyway, as they just used an already established track?

The version used by The Midnights (I think most of the time, certainly later on) was a rip-off version, not the original, so it could certainly count, I think.

Here are the two versions...

original

• Paid Members

I saw your reply and that was kind of my response. I preferred the original version- not the knock-off version. So I doubt the Moroder version would've counted in this poll- if enough people would've voted for it in the first place, that is.

Archived