UKFF's Favourite Entrance Music

Glenryck Pilchards

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Quick update, so far I have only received 12 nominations so please get your votes in as soon as possible.

At the moment there are six front-runners out of 93 different themes. The six that are currently leading there is only one which has been created after 2001.

Please send your votes to me by either PM or email at rtcwillwalkthis@hotmail.co.uk. You do not have to give a reason why, but it would be nice if you could provide one so I can use your quotes in the write-ups.

DO NOT PLACE YOUR LISTS IN THIS THREAD! IT SPOILS IT!

Oh and one more thing there is still no love for this yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IydRE7EqCHg

:(

• Paid Members

Will probably put together a list later, but for the meantime, is there no love from anyone on here for

If I were a wrestler, I'd be lamenting that this had already been used and copyrighted.

Will probably put together a list later, but for the meantime, is there no love from anyone on here for
If I were a wrestler, I'd be lamenting that this had already been used and copyrighted.

That was a good one too, would probably end up just outside my top 20.

The best thing about it though was how they changed it to suit the heel turn. I know 'Trust me' is different enough to be considered a separate theme, but you'd definitely know it's based on the original, only slowed down and perfectly suited to Jakes new sinister persona.

• Paid Members

That was a good one too, would probably end up just outside my top 20.

The best thing about it though was how they changed it to suit the heel turn. I know 'Trust me' is different enough to be considered a separate theme, but you'd definitely know it's based on the original, only slowed down and perfectly suited to Jakes new sinister persona.

To be honest, I didn't think they needed to change it. "Snakebit" sounds heelish and sinister enough without being slowed down. "Trust Me" is a good track, but I really think "Snakebit" is entrance music perfection.

After 30 mins of thinking and searching round Youtube, I have a shortlist of 22 entrance themes. Only 1 from outside WWF/WWE, and zero from WCW (I never really watched much WCW before it went under). Am gonna have a heck of a time ditching 12 of these songs before the deadline. And no doubt when the countdown is going on, I will have plenty of 'Shit! How did I forget THAT???' moments.

Am looking forward to seeing what comes out on top.

PS. What is the closing date for lists to be sent?

• Paid Members

I've never agreed with a line of text more than this. Just perfection. Reminds me of summer for some reason too.

Shame we're not allowed any Japanese themes as Great Muta/Keiji Mutoh has had some of my favourites over the years.

• Paid Members

I'm really struggling with this voting. The number one spot in particular is being hotly contested between two of the greatest heel groups of the past decade. And I've not even begun searching Youtube properly for some themes I may have forgotten!

Yoshi Tatsu's theme is great until it loops, ruins it...or at least keeps me from putting it on my list. I have to be picky like that.

Archived