Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

• Paid Members

OH BY CHRIST! This cant be good can it? She's better than the shite AJnumbers suggested, but fuck me! I'll have to see that to judge it. It might be great in a "LOL look at Chyna" type of way, but shit.

EDIT: Changed my mind, anything to make me pretend its 1998 again is a good thing. Chyna 4 Knockoutz champ!~

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Time for Double J to get his win back.

GREAT POINT! I love it when a plan comes together! She was booked for Disco Inferno's "Jive Talkin'" interview segment in 2002 and didnt show up, am I right? I think she's agreed to appear for TNA a few times, but fucked them off. She'd have been a great signing for them in 2002. She used to be a big name.

Huh, that's an interesting choice for Angle's mistress. We'll find out later tonight if that's true once the tapings get going.

Jesse neal leading the national anthem from the start of yeterdays taping

great moment for him

Made even better by some guy who looks like Randy Savage appearing at about 2:45. Pretty cool moment though.

• Paid Members

Here's another spoiler for you: Chris Harris is now in Immortal and is teaming with Matt Hardy. One thing to say:

TNA STOP BEING SO FUCKING RANDOM!*

*and thats random in the legit sense of the word, not the ironic student way. In the sense of the word where they seem to be just saying "fuck it, bring the Wildcat back, Bob Ryder misses him" and "they never did have a real match for that Good Housekeepers match did they?".

sorry for the double post but another return takes place

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Chris harris returned at the tapings and will team with matt hardy against beer money at sacrifice

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

full results to come

bloody hell beaten to it

i guess their going with the fact that he knows james storm better than anyonelse and is the "perfect" person to take on beer money

Archived