Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

Rob Terry hasn't exactly set the world on fire.

Because there are a thousand Rob Terry's in wrestling. Name another 7 foot giant female?

Regardless of if she's one of a kind, once that initial shock factor wears off, if she can't wrestle she'll end up on the scrap heap.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you ever watched Sara Del Rey ? Once you get over the height aspect Isis has nothing, no talent or looks (one or the other is required in TV) and is greener than grass. Then again Daffney got injured last time a large (not that thats a bad thing) green female wrestler joined TNA so am sure you wouldn't object.

Even someone like Jennifer Blake or Christina on Eerie wouldn't be a bad thing as they would be viable in TNA for more than 2 months.

Gimmick account created to make SBA look normal in comparison.

• Paid Members
Regardless of if she's one of a kind, once that initial shock factor wears off, if she can't wrestle she'll end up on the scrap heap.

Whats the logic your using then? There's many avenues you can use a giant woman on your roster. She could be a comedy character, a serious bodyguard for a smaller woman (once Tara and Madison split, there's your logical replacement for her), she looks great to the channel flicker, she'd be great to use in press pieces and advertisments for casual fans like the Great Khali is. Doesnt matter if she cant wrestle. Where as TNA doesnt need Sara Del Whatshername on the roster. They have Mickie James to target the Shimmer crowd. They have Velvet Sky to target the lad crowd. They dont have someone as different as her. Imagine if some of those wrestlers you mentioned turned up, Jeff Jarrett would just say to his wife "i'll sort this love" and slap her in the face. Is it really that hard to see why they want to use the Giant?

I'm not big fan of hers. I usually slag her off on here. But as long as they use her as a gimmick wrestler (which it looks like she is, because I doubt Karen Angle's going to wrestle her), then she'll be fine.

Whats the logic your using then? There's many avenues you can use a giant woman on your roster. She could be a comedy character, a serious bodyguard for a smaller woman (once Tara and Madison split, there's your logical replacement for her), she looks great to the channel flicker, she'd be great to use in press pieces and advertisments for casual fans like the Great Khali is. Doesnt matter if she cant wrestle. Where as TNA doesnt need Sara Del Whatshername on the roster. They have Mickie James to target the Shimmer crowd. They have Velvet Sky to target the lad crowd. They dont have someone as different as her. Imagine if some of those wrestlers you mentioned turned up, Jeff Jarrett would just say to his wife "i'll sort this love" and slap her in the face. Is it really that hard to see why they want to use the Giant?

Is isn't hard to see no. I just don't think they should personally, just woulda liked to have a reason to watch TNA again.

Have you ever watched Sara Del Rey ? Once you get over the height aspect Isis has nothing, no talent or looks (one or the other is required in TV) and is greener than grass. Then again Daffney got injured last time a large (not that thats a bad thing) green female wrestler joined TNA so am sure you wouldn't object.

Even someone like Jennifer Blake or Christina on Eerie wouldn't be a bad thing as they would be viable in TNA for more than 2 months.

Am I really?

Thats why I talk about several things including womens wrestling , indy wrestling and Britwrestling.

How does suggesting alternatives make you a gimmick poster?

Nah, I actually think it should be Isis. I like DelRay, but Isis is a freak and freaks sell.

Nah, I actually think it should be Isis. I like DelRay, but Isis is a freak and freaks sell.

That's what I mean. This other fella makes you look like a voice of reason. He can't be real, can he?

Just seen this on pwinsider.com. I'll spoiler tag it, just incase......

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Lindsay Howard, the giant female who was going to be part of WWE NXT before being let go, is backstage at the TNA Impact tapings and will be debuting tonight.

I am told she is not Kurt Angle's mistress, so they must have another role in mind for her.

Lindsay Howard, the giant female who was going to be part of WWE NXT before being let go, is backstage at the TNA Impact tapings and will be debuting tonight.

I am told she is not Kurt Angle's mistress, so they must have another role in mind for her.

Intriguing, and spoilers in the title so I don't think it needs blacked out.

Fair enough, was just being overly cautious.

Fair enough, was just being overly cautious.

To complete that rumour (and it is only a rumour) SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

the reason she ain't getting the mistress role is because she is too green in TNA's opinion. (though I doubt this of a company that has had Lacey Von Erich, Jenna Morasca, Sharmell and Betsy Ruth wrestle)

There is a wild rumor going round that someone else is getting the mistress role, I won't say who it is incase this is complete bull but if the rumour going round is true, then HOLY SHIT (and not in a good way)

• Paid Members
To complete that rumour (and it is only a rumour) the reason she ain't getting the mistress role is because she is too green in TNA's opinion. (though I doubt this of a company that has had Lacey Von Erich, Jenna Morasca, Sharmell and Betsy Ruth wrestle)

I'd wager the possibility of dying if she blows a spot is a hell of a lot higher than those others you mentioned. Most of them, anyway.

There is a wild rumor going round that someone else is getting the mistress role, I won't say who it is incase this is complete bull but if the rumour going round is true, then HOLY SHIT (and not in a good way)

Please be Dixie.

Archived