Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

• Paid Members
I hope Angles mistress is someone like Sara Del Rey (who they have looked at a few times) rather than Isis the Amazon (who it is rumored to be).

Aye, I'm sure changing the plan from "7 foot monster girl" to "bland workrate slag with thunder thighs" would make for compelling television.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Come off it, Angle's mistress was/is Jacqueline. We ALL know that. And Sharmell, although that wasn't really an affair in the traditional sense, more the Gatso sense.

From a psychological / perverted point of view it would sort of make sense that Angle would go for a bit of rough with a lass 6'9 - he throws people around for a living all week long, so it probably gives him a massive stalk getting thrown around by her. Plus its a massive ego boost to remind him what a decent wrestler he still is, when he watches her try and work. It's a match made in heaven.

Oh, and Sangrieto looks boss.

I hope Angles mistress is someone like Sara Del Rey (who they have looked at a few times) rather than Isis the Amazon (who it is rumored to be).

Aye, I'm sure changing the plan from "7 foot monster girl" to "bland workrate slag with thunder thighs" would make for compelling television.

Have you ever watched Sara Del Rey ? Once you get over the height aspect Isis has nothing, no talent or looks (one or the other is required in TV) and is greener than grass. Then again Daffney got injured last time a large (not that thats a bad thing) green female wrestler joined TNA so am sure you wouldn't object.

Even someone like Jennifer Blake or Christina on Eerie wouldn't be a bad thing as they would be viable in TNA for more than 2 months.

• Paid Members
Have you ever watched Sara Del Rey ? Once you get over the height aspect Isis has nothing, no talent or looks (one or the other is required in TV) and is greener than grass. Then again Daffney got injured last time a large (not that thats a bad thing) green female wrestler joined TNA so am sure you wouldn't object.

Even someone like Jennifer Blake or Christina on Eerie wouldn't be a bad thing as they would be viable in TNA for more than 2 months.

Why would Karen Angle shit herself seeing any of those wrestlers walk through the curtain? Isis, might be completely useless and pretty ugly, but she looks incredible from a spectical standpoint. I'm sure even SBA would agree with me that this giant woman is more suited to the role than anyone you mentioned. You seem to have just listed a random list a women you want to see get a payday and never given any thought as to why they would ever be suited to the role.

Also, why did you bring up Daffney's injury? I thought you were all for wrestlers not getting paid and then thrown on the scrapheap when a promoter finds out they have injured themselves? You more or less said that in your "Heyman's did more for this business than anyone" post.

Why would Karen Angle shit herself seeing any of those wrestlers walk through the curtain? Isis, might be completely useless and pretty ugly, but she looks incredible from a spectical standpoint. I'm sure even SBA would agree with me that this giant woman is more suited to the role than anyone you mentioned. You seem to have just listed a random list a women you want to see get a payday and never given any thought as to why they would ever be suited to the role.

Also, why did you bring up Daffney's injury? I thought you were all for wrestlers not getting paid and then thrown on the scrapheap when a promoter finds out they have injured themselves? You more or less said that in your "Heyman's did more for this business than anyone" post.

I was just stating what happened last time someone who was larger than normal and green as hell, and that person injured CVD's least favourite wrestler.

Also I didn't say Heyman has done more for this business than anyone, I said he has had more influence than Bischoff. Heyman's impact was nothing on say Vince or Hogan , heck Heyman doesn't even make the top 5.

Yes Isis would be great for this storyline, but this storyline could be used to give someone a launch pad for a mega push in the long term

• Paid Members
I was just stating what happened last time someone who was larger than normal and green as hell, and that person injured CVD's least favourite wrestler.

Accidents happen in the ring. A lot of womens wrestlers are clumsy green and completely useless. Never stopped them getting a job before. You just have to see that Mickie James vs Trish Stratus match at WM22 to see that. This giant women will be limited to Andre spots. There's less chance of her injuring someone than Tara doing a Windows Peak on someone.

Yes Isis would be great for this storyline, but this storyline could be used to give someone a launch pad for a mega push in the long term

The Giant is far more marketable than anyone who you mentioned though. She's completely different to anyone on the roster. There's more chance of the Giant getting over long term because she's instantly recognisable and marketable. She isnt cookie-cutter material like the rest of them.

• Paid Members
Poor sweet Daffney nearly died. Mmmmmmm. Blah blah blah Rosie.

And there's another example of your double standards. You vilify Rosie for injuring Daffney, when you know fine well Daffney's injured other wrestlers as well. Should Angelina Love have sued TNA for sending her out to get injured against an unsafe worker in Daffney?, of course not, because Angelina hasn't worked for Shimmer.

Not to mention, Daffney gets injured every time she steps into the ring.

Blah blah blah Shimmer wrestlers are more deserving

Do you not get tired of being a walking stereotype?.

Accidents happen in the ring. A lot of womens wrestlers are clumsy green and completely useless. Never stopped them getting a job before. You just have to see that Mickie James vs Trish Stratus match at WM22 to see that. This giant women will be limited to Andre spots. There's less chance of her injuring someone than Tara doing a Windows Peak on someone.

The Giant is far more marketable than anyone who you mentioned though. She's completely different to anyone on the roster. There's more chance of the Giant getting over long term because she's instantly recognisable and marketable. She isnt cookie-cutter material like the rest of them.

Hm, Sara Del Rey isn't exactly tiny and you couldn't call her or Von Eerie cookie-Cutter material. Still you make a good point, though as a long term thing a giant who can't wrestle can turn into a liability no matter how much they are pushed, Rob Terry hasn't exactly set the world on fire.

Poor sweet Daffney nearly died. Mmmmmmm. Blah blah blah Rosie.

And there's another example of your double standards. You vilify Rosie for injuring Daffney, when you know fine well Daffney's injured other wrestlers as well. Should Angelina Love have sued TNA for sending her out to get injured against an unsafe worker in Daffney?, of course not, because Angelina hasn't worked for Shimmer.

If Daffney had caused Angelina as major an injury and Angelina been put in as many insane bumps yeah she would have a case

Not to mention, Daffney gets injured every time she steps into the ring.

Thats hyperbole , her only other major injury in TNA came from doing an insane and dangerous bump through a barbwire board.

Blah blah blah Shimmer wrestlers are more deserving

Do you not get tired of being a walking stereotype?.

Look whos talking

Archived