Trannies

King Pitcos

Anyone here got any experience with them? Brothel-based or otherwise.

I ask because I've got a mate. She's a fat lass who craves attention, and she's been delving into lesbianism over the last year or two. She's got a blog that she posts all and every "STOP HOLDING THE GAYS DOWN, GOVERNMENT!" and "FEMINISM RULZ" meme or banner she can get her hands on. Her last two -- well, I want to say girlfriends but I don't know what the politically correct term is -- have been transsexuals. They're girls but they were born in the wrong body and they've had hormone treatment so they've got beards. But they've not traded in their fannies for dicks. Sidenote: Are sex change operations that way possible? I've not followed the advances, because although I feel trapped in the wrong body, it's not for gender reasons. This one's just got a crap metabolism.

Anyway, so she's just had a shitfit at me because I always refer to her "boyfriends" as "shim" or "s/he." Apparently I don't respect their choices to tell everyone to call them men, and I am wrong to mock people for something they can't control, like feeling trapped in the wrong body. Note -- I can't control that I love Oreos, but I don't begrudge people mocking me for having eaten a million of them a day for the last decade to the point where I'll probably need a wheelchair before I'm thirty.

I'm just curious whether anyone here has met any trannies, and how you are around them. It may come across ignorant as fuck, but I am as unfamiliar with them as a lad from the countryside might be with gays or blacks. I've seen some gender-twisters on telly, a fair few in swingers chatrooms, and I think I saw one on the bus once, but I've never actually spoken to one and can't imagine how I'd keep a straight face. As massively enlightened as I am, I still find them... Well, odd. How common is this? And how common are they? Stats might be alright, but a bit of anecdotal's probably a better read.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Ah this'll be the perfect place for this...

OK this might be a long one (no pun intended)

A few years back me and a bunch of mates were on a night out and one mate got chatting to this girl (well what he thought was one). And to be honest none of us suspected anything, admittedly we were pissed and only saw her from across the bar but still...just looked like any chav girl you'd see about on a Saturday night.

She was a bit 'fake' looking, you could tell the tits weren't real and she had the old mahogany fake tan and 3 inches of fucking make up on but you could say the same about half of the girls on Babestation.

Anyway, we saw him chatting away and it looked like it was going well. My mate's an ugly bastard and we all thought fair play he might actually get his leg over tonight. We forgot about him and left him to it.

At the end of the night we were waiting for a taxi and he came running round the corner looking shit scared. He said he'd gone back to her place where she told him the situation. He said he politely declined her offer and went to get the fuck out of there but there was this a big fucker in the flat and they demanded money off him. Apparently this tranny was a hooker and they wanted paying for my mate 'wasting their time' :D My mate shat himself and coughed up whatever he had in his wallet and they let him go. That's his version anyway.

Of course we take the piss out of him to this day about it. And there's been a few 'conspiracy' theories amongst my mates about the whole affair.

1) She wasn't a tranny at all and he was just too embarrassed to say he got knocked back. (not likely...I'd rather admit a girl told me to fuck off than I got mugged by a bird with bollocks and her pimp. And to be fair he gets knocked back a fair bit and usually just laughs about it)

2) He found out she was a geezer bird, shagged her anyway and paid for it which would explain where the money went. Then came up with an elaborate story that it was a money making trap to save face. (this is the most common theory with my mates, made all the more believable by how desperate the lad in question is and the fact he's admitted he's been with hookers before, not blokes but that don't stop us taking the piss)

3) She wasn't a tranny but pretended she was to put him off so she wouldn't have to shag him :laugh:

And my one mate's theory is this..almost word for word what he said to me in the pub. He was deadly serious when he said it

3) He's been in prison ain't he? They all turn to bum love in there don't they cos there's no fanny in there. He must have dropped the soap one day, took anal GBH and realized he liked it. That's it, he's gotta be a closet shit thief.

Columbo's cracked it :rolleyes:

This was 4-5 years ago and to this day my mate swears that his version of events is what happened. Might be true but it's been a fucking great source of entertainment over the years. He'd have been better off not mentioning she had a willy and just telling us he couldn't get his up or he had a case of the prematures and she kicked him out. That would've been expected of him and forgotten the next day.

When I was in Vegas last year a tranny tried chatting me up at the bar. It was our first morning out there, and I woke up at 5am due to the excitement and decided considering everything was open 24 hours in the hotel, I'd get cracking down at the bar if only as a story to tell when I got home. My mate wasn't having it as he was still too tired, so I ventured down to the bar on my own and proceeded to get on the Bud limes. I should note that my mate had forgotten his toothbrush so whilst I was downstairs I bought him one in the shop...something I'd later be thankful I did.

I was at the bar for probably about half an hour happily having a few beers, smoking a few fags, playing blackjack on the games built into the bar, and making small talk to some of the locals who had obviously been out all night. At the other end of the bar were 3 youngish "girls" still drinking cocktails and taking photos of themselves and such, and generally just having a good time. At the other side of the bar was a blatant hooker (for those who haven't been Vegas, the hookers chat you up at the bar and go about business that way..and I could tell because she was drinking water as they aren't allowed to drink on the job) who was slowly but surely moving closer to me seat by seat. Just as she'd sat next to me, no doubt about to make conversation, she screamed in horror and bolted out of the chair as 1 of the 3 "girls" had been sick at the bar near where we were. I was thankful for the distraction and decided this would be a good time to go to the toilet, hoping that when I got back she'd be gone and I could continue losing my money in peace.

As luck would have it, as I returned to the bar, not only were the 3 "girls" gone but the area appeared to now be hooker free. About 10 minutes later this American lass comes to the bar and asks the barman where her mates were. The barman informed her they'd all been sick and taken to their rooms by a good Samaritan and were in good hands, so she ordered a drink and ten asked if I could move over 1 bar stool as she wanted to sit down, which I did out of politeness. Now this "lass" had an oriental look about were but was American, had huge obviously fake tits, tanned up and generally looked the part...but was quite..shall we say built for a woman.

Inevitably there was going to be a time where I ordered a drink and she would cotton on to my Essex accent, which sure as night is dark she did, and attempted to make small talk with me. Being that i'm generally a pleasant natured polite person, I didn't ignore her but didn't give off the impression I really wanted to talk to her....not that it stopped her. She told me she was from LA, asked me plenty of questions about England and such and was generally being friendly....of course all i was trying to decipher was weather she was infact a man as she didn't have any of the tell tale signs (Adam's apple, big hands etc).

Anyway after a good half hour of on and off chatting, she started to make some passes at me saying how cute I was or how she liked my hair, or that I smelled nice and such....then she started talking about heading up to her room to check on her mate which was fine with me....only she was hinting that she wanted me to take her there. This is where I made the decision to go with my gut and assume she was a man, as I wasn't about to find out the hard way and politely declined saying I was due to meet my mates for breakfast in a bit. She wasn't taking no for an answer though and was flat out begging me to walk her to the lifts at least...and the more she begged the more I was having trouble coming up with reasons as to why I couldn't without her overcoming the objections so to speak.

At this point I'd had a fair few beers on an empty stomach, and managed to drag the situation out over another 4-5 beers...and it's at this point I became more vocal on my thoughts, often referring to her as "fella" or "guy" which I'm not quite sure she realized. The turning point was when i'd finished my last beer, and she was preventing me from buying another one so I could walk her to her room.....and then, as if by some stroke of luck one of her pals came over. Now to say this mate was a disgrace to trannies would be an understatement! Just an absolutely pathetic attempt at trying to look like a woman....the thing still had stubble for fucks sake! Anyway the mate comes over all "oh there you are i've been looking for you....ohhh who's your friend, is he coming to the party upstairs?". It's at this point, before anybody else could reply that I noticed the toothbrush I brought my mate was sticking out of the bag...and as if by a further stroke of luck my phone that was on the bar was vibrating because of a txt. Thinking on my feet I pretended it was a phone call from my mate who needed his toothbrush as he wanted to come down for breakfast. I made my excuses and despite their best efforts (I.e grabbing my arm tightly) to get me to stay, I managed to get away and up to my room safely.

I didn't intend on telling anybody what had happened, and when my mate asked what i'd been up to, I just said i'd been getting pissed and chilling out, taking in the scenery. When we returned to the bar, thankfully the trannies were gone and I thought the dilema was over. We're at the bar, just me and my mate having a drink, and another (female) hooker comes over and says "your the guy i've been looking for". I assumed she was just using that as a line to get talking to me, but she followed up that statement with "you do realize they were transsexuals you were talking too hunny?". Cue me immediately turning to my pal saying "I'll explain" before politely informing the hooker that I was well aware, hence why I did a runner, to which luckily she said "Yeah you didnt look like you were into it, I just wanted to make sure".

Obviously she then offered her services saying she'd show me what a "real woman can do" but thats beyond the point. After telling my mate, he surprisingly didn't banter me too much or even mention it much again which was a relief!

• Paid Members

There was one around here years ago, used to stay right next to the park, we used to call it MR. Nicholson. If you walked on the same side of the street as it sh/he'd set off this blaring rape alarm that was always round his/her waist, it had nothing to worry about, it looked like the bus driver woman from South Park, even Gatso wouldn't have tried it. He/she once phoned the police on me and my mates for supposedly throwing fireworks at her, what actually happened was we were chucking about a bunch of those "free internet" cd's that a paperboy had dumped in the park, while he/she walked his/her dog in the bowling green, half a mile away, crazy wanker/bitch. I'm rambling now..

What about that Miriam eh?.

This thread makes me sad. Its like stepping back to Gloucester 15 years ago, where 'the lads' would go and dare each other to go into the gay bar , and take the piss out of people (LGBT) as if it was some kind of fun. to prove their 'manliness'

I'm sure I mentioned that I know loads of Transgendered (TG) people before, Both male-to-female and female-to-male. Much like everyone else there is a wide and varied bunch of ages and interests and well being. They have their reasons for wanting to change and if done properly either through the NHS or Privately then the process can take years.

The reason you see so many stubbly TG's is because they have to undergo a Real Life Test and that is in most cases live in their chosen gender for 2 years before they will even get a sniff of getting hormones. The reason its done that way is to prove that they are indeed Transgendered and not a fetishistic Transvestite who wants the thrill of being a women, but not actually living as one ( privately things different but is massively expensive) TG people at least on the NHS path also dont qualify for Hair removal treatment ( costs upwards of 10k plus depending on how) nor hair retardation cream (which ive completely forgotten the name of) So unless they shave, or wax or whatever then they really are suck between a rock and a hard place in terms of look and is something as to why its always 'Mr' used as a derogatory term. If your facial hair grows quickly then its going to be a tough ride

TGs wont get voice therapy either to way down the line in the process and hence why you get the deep voiced TG people that seem to fit stereotypes. Hormones wont raise a male to females voice but, will sink a Female to male TG. There are ways around it, looking at youtube, I think there's an asian lass who does voice lessons as well as titled courses such as Finding your Female Voice, kicking about that gives some clue as to how to get there.

But that is the proper 'professional' way. Some who look horrible dont make an effort whatever, don't go through proper channels, they self med using drugs brought over the internet and try and make out they are a women or a man with no help from anyone. Such is there desperation to change, any sound reasoning goes out of the window and they wonder why they are pilliored by society. In their mind they are now living as man or women, but looking like a mess and making no effort to at least fit in and then wonder why they get abuse.

Abuse is a massive problem for TG people, on an every day basis they get cop from everyone and anyone if they arent stealth ( Ie undectable) just because of the way they choose to live. Every instance no matter how small can be reported as a 'hate crime' but for those who are really trying to live their life as best they can, it can result in physical and mental abuse and even being killed just because they need ( not want) to live as their chosen gender. Suicide rates are amongst some of the highest in TG groups than any other because people cant accept who they are and end up destroying themselves or cant live with all the crap they get as well.

I know this isnt a particularly happy thing, I will explain why later, even if it educates a lil bit then it does its job though. For want of all the physical changes and social outcasting. Being a proper TG, not a Transvestite isnt something that is actively chosen, according to the TG people it is something you are, and in many cases is something that you are deeply aware of from the earliest memories. It isnt even the whole 'trapped in the wrong body thing that is often trotted out' when people discuss TG because many dont even considered their born gender to relate to them anyway. They just exist in an adrodgynous shell until they are able to correct the imbalance. Others admittedly feel forced into to living as their born gender and even go to extreme lengths to hide the truth from themselves and is part of the reason why there are many late in life TS's. as they realise they dont have to follow the gender stereotypes and can do something about it. unfortunately for Male to female TG's the male hormones arent reversed and as such you get some 'funny' looking TG people because they are late transitioners and their bodies will have a very hard time to adapt. ( doesnt matter that pumping the body full of hormones increases liver damage, rates of cancer and puts massive strain on the body. Surgery can result in massive blood loss and even when things are constructed or removed then they can still collapse or come apart) it really isnt a fun thing nor a celebration, and those doing it properly are unfairly stigmatised by perceptions in the media of Transvestites and the non difference between the two. Little Brittain, League of Gentlemen, Corrie Street and so on are trotted out as examples and its not helped by the papers digging in or complete twonks like The 'man who gave birth'.

Im sorry if I rambled on or its a bit shit to read, yesterday morning, one of the Male to Female TG people I knew ( albeit over the internet) was found dead in her bathroom, cause of death is as yet unknown. She was a late transitioner and was abused by her own immediate family including her children because she dare to be herself. All she had at one point was the clothes she wore and was abused and chided by all and sundry. She however picked herself up and made a go of it, being true to her self rather than hiding because society dictated it.

Trannies, ugly bird with a cock it most certainly isnt

• Paid Members

Transsexuals appear to have a pretty bad time of it. They don't just have to deal with the bigotry and resultant abuse from straight or "normal" people, they also seem to be treated like the lowest rung of society within the LGBTQ community as well. A lot of gays and lesbians treat them like shit, it's really rather objectionable - you'd think there'd be more solidarity amongst the community, but it's just not the case.

Yeah, the attitude of the LGB community towards transsexuals is fairly pathetic. A lot of feminists (including Germaine Greer) also have shit attitudes towards them.

Um, sorry, no hilarious story to share. I only know one T person well and she's lovely.

• Paid Members

The pronoun game tends to come down to whichever they prefer to be referred to as.

I only know one TG person, who is lovely. She's also very brave. I don't think I'd feel comfortable walking down Leeds high street in a skirt as part of a stag night, let alone on my own, even dressed discreetly.

My experience of meeting and seeing others is that the tendency to stereotype them as weird, ugly pervs is unfair. But then, there are posters in this thread that I wouldn't have expected anything else from.

Transsexuals appear to have a pretty bad time of it. They don't just have to deal with the bigotry and resultant abuse from straight or "normal" people, they also seem to be treated like the lowest rung of society within the LGBTQ community as well. A lot of gays and lesbians treat them like shit, it's really rather objectionable - you'd think there'd be more solidarity amongst the community, but it's just not the case.

Why should gays and lesbians feel solidarity towards them? Why do they get lumped in together in "the community" at all? Simply because they're all different from the norm?

Why should gays and lesbians feel solidarity towards them? Why do they get lumped in together in "the community" at all? Simply because they're all different from the norm?

There's no reason why any one person should feel solidarity with them, of course. But if you're going to a Pride event or similar which is aimed at promoting harmony and sexual diversity, then you really shouldn't be daubing anti-TG slogans on toilet doors.

Afaik Simply, without TG people or at least genderqueer or TV's and Drag Queen's ( Sylvia Rivera et al) there would have been no Stonewall Riots, as was and the LGB(t) movement and freedoms of since just simply wouldn't exist. ( simplfied yes but essentially how it is seen)

As with everything there are counter arguments within the Gay Community who seem to continually dismiss things at every step like here but that afaik is why people tend to get lumped together in LGBTQ or whatever ever loose accronym they want to get into this week. Riki Wilchins who is laid into in that article as being a revisionist is a T person, go figure :/

If memory serves there are many sides and basically people try and discredit each other on an almost daily basis ( okay maybe exaggerated) Lesbians seem to be more anti T than Gay men in terms of bashing T people. Either way they are seen as an abhorration by both generally are on the recieving end of some horrific abuse from either. This may have changed in recent times, I've not looked into it for eons

I think the book Genderqueeris a good introduction to some of the themes. but its been a long time since I read it maybe 5 years plus but ive a feeling it covers alot about stonewall and other things.

• Paid Members

No, because the issues affecting them are largely the same: they suffer abuse and marginalisation by a society which has, for most of its history, condemned or refused to accept a gender identity outside heterosexuality.

I know you're opposed to supposed "unsolicited championing", but that's not the case here. The vast majority of LGBTQ literature, campaigning and material doesn't advocate recognition of gay rights, it advocates rights and recognition of gender identities and sexual orientations outside heterosexuality; Pride marches are largely about recognition of an individual's right to an identity alternative to established norms, which is why it's so much more objectionable when gays or lesbians, who are part of a community which experiences discrimination on a regular basis, treat transgender people in the same way straight people have treated them. Simply put, they should know better.

There's no reason why any one person should feel solidarity with them, of course. But if you're going to a Pride event or similar which is aimed at promoting harmony and sexual diversity, then you really shouldn't be daubing anti-TG slogans on toilet doors.

That's a fair point, though it seems inevitable given that gays are notoriously catty.

For those of you who do have mates that are transwhatnot, how was the subject first broached when you met them? And do they go in the men's or women's toilets if you're at a pub or restaurant or whatever?

Pat, you seem more immersed in this stuff than most so you might have some insight into the following. I can somewhat wrap my head around the people who are taking steps to get in line physically with how they feel mentally, but I can't fathom at all the people who just decide they want to be called a man or a woman without making any changes to become one. The "I'm a woman! Now I'm gonna go and wank my cock until sperm comes out of it" or "I'm a man. Rub my clit!" people. What's their deal? I don't get how you can be so tied to your dick or fanny when you're professing to belong to the gender that has the opposite bits.

No, because the issues affecting them are largely the same: they suffer abuse and marginalisation by a society which has, for most of its history, condemned or refused to accept a gender identity outside heterosexuality.

I know you're opposed to supposed "unsolicited championing", but that's not the case here. The vast majority of LGBTQ literature, campaigning and material doesn't advocate recognition of gay rights, it advocates rights and recognition of gender identities and sexual orientations outside heterosexuality; Pride marches are largely about recognition of an individual's right to an identity alternative to established norms, which is why it's so much more objectionable when gays or lesbians, who are part of a community which experiences discrimination on a regular basis, treat transgender people in the same way straight people have treated them. Simply put, they should know better.

So in other words... "Yes."

Archived