Trannies

King Pitcos

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As for toilets.. Gender of Presentation always ( failure to do so will fail the RLT test)

Is there often trouble that stems from this? I would imagine that what is, to most people, a bloke in drag going into women's bogs risks all manner of grief. Not just in terms of the usual "LOL tranny" abuse, but would staff throw them out if women kicked off about them being in there? What does the law say about penis-bearers using women's toilets in the likes of Wetherspoons? I imagine it's nowhere near as much of an issue the other way around, as any rock club has a cavalcade of spiky-haired women using the men's toilets anyway.

Ive never come across any specifically regarding toilets, but assume it wont stop some people getting the hump and abusing people and stuff.

As long as they are a transexual and presenting as their intended gender it's not legal to not let them use the appropriate genders toilets as comes under discrimination laws. They are for all intents and purposes that gender and living in that role, as opposed to a woman or man in drag. Some clinics give out letters that confirm the situation as hormones can fuck up emergency treatments should they be required and as such will help the emergency services but generally ive not come across where there have been any issues. Thats not to say it doesnt happen

• Paid Members

I feel like a bit of a prick now after reading back my post and then reading some of the later posts.

I've got no problem with people of any sexual preference or gender or whatever, it's not my thing and not something I can really understand but each their own.

The main point of my post was my mate is a bit of a plonker and somehow always gets himself into these unusual situations. With the subject of the thread I immediately thought of that incident.

He once shat himself in a taxi on the way home from a night out, it was after a heavy night on the Guinness so the shit was as black as tar and it was plastered all over the back seat of the taxi. My brother was eating a takeaway before it happened with fuckin blackbean sauce on it of all things. He was wretching at the side of the road as my mate was apologizing to a huge pissed off taxi driver and I couldn't breathe for laughing at the site of the pair of 'em.

• Paid Members
I feel like a bit of a prick now after reading back my post and then reading some of the later posts.

I've got no problem with people of any sexual preference or gender or whatever, it's not my thing and not something I can really understand but each their own.

You know what? Fair play to you for that. Genuinely. Nicely done.

Archived