TUF Season 13: Lesnar vs Dos Santos Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

David

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
If all Brazilians were like JDS and Big Nog I would go and live there, it'd be the happiest place on earth

Haha yeah. Such a dangerous place but produces some of the most poilte bad asses in the world :laugh:

it blew my mind how Brock's team got pissed at the chicken shit comment, surely they could understand what he was getting at?
Me too, it made them look like right thick dipshits, I bet Brock could hardly believe his ears when he heard he had been misinterpreted like such.

A great fight, which I think could have easily went to a third round, but I can't really dispute the decision in the end. As the series unfolds we'll start to get to know who each character is, and who the ones worth watching are.

As I said a week ago, you need to give it time. Saying you don't know who anyone is after only 90 minutes or so of actual showtime is a bit ridiculous.

Bit of a one sided fight this week, Radar had zero heart in his fight, I was worried Ramsey was gonna just be Blanket man for Round 2 but then he got the easiest tap out I've seen in a long time. Looks like mucho dissension in Team Lesnar now, bet no one gets in Brock's face though, it'll just be chuntering while he is not there.

• Paid Members

Ramsey looked pretty good, it was a perfect example of how the TUF format can lead to boring fights...Ramsey's gameplan was perfect, he weighed on Radar and basically just broke the guys will...great job.

Nice to see some emotion from Brock at the end too, he was not happy.

oh, dunno if anyone's been following post-TUF blogs, but Len Bentley has posted a few interesting things regarding Brock:

"It was extremely quiet while Brock was lecturing us. Brock went off on Clay because he thought Clay wasn

Len seems to have the attitude that would eventually get him in the bad books of Dana, kinda like Daley has done - entertaining fighter but too head-strong and doesn't know when to shut up.

When you're fighting to even try to get into the UFC, bashing a former HW Champ (who also happens to be your coach) & a UFC Hall of Famer isn't the best thing to be doing.

• Paid Members
As I said a week ago, you need to give it time. Saying you don't know who anyone is after only 90 minutes or so of actual showtime is a bit ridiculous.

I can't believe some people where saying how shit it was going to be because the 1st few ep's was poor. Every TUF starts off slow, unless some big fight kicks off in the house it always takes awhile to get going always has. To be fair as fair as TUF go the fights have been very good so far also.

• Paid Members

JDS continues to look like the nicest man of all time, I'm praying someone makes an animated gif of him and Ramsey dancing from the end of the episode.

Last weeks fight was awesome, Len obviously does think hes amazing but i think hes right to be pissed Brock included him in his bitch out when he hasn't even seen the fight.

This weeks fight wasn't the most entertaining but seems to be the best gameplan for the TUF format. I've never seen someone so blatently give their neck for a choke

Len seems to have the attitude that would eventually get him in the bad books of Dana, kinda like Daley has done - entertaining fighter but too head-strong and doesn't know when to shut up.

When you're fighting to even try to get into the UFC, bashing a former HW Champ (who also happens to be your coach) & a UFC Hall of Famer isn't the best thing to be doing.

He's also probably a bit pissed that he has to fight to get into the UFC while his coach was able to walk in due to an ability to sell tickets.

He's also probably a bit pissed that he has to fight to get into the UFC while his coach was able to walk in due to an ability to sell tickets.

True that may well be a reason too.

But I don't think anyone can slate Lesnar anymore, considering the level of fighters he has faced in his career (bar his MMA debut) and did pretty well against - talk about being thrown in the deep end.

Archived