Raw Discussion *Spoilers* 28/2

Super Cena

I just don't get why they had Cena, who cut a great promo last week, go back to his usual painfully unfunny dogshit stuff tonight. The Rock being on satellite hurt it a bit but again a great promo and I thought the final Yabba Dabba Bitch line was great.

I agree with the others in that I reckon they were going down the Tyson/Austin route but there is such a buzz and and an edge to what they are both saying it will seem incredibly fake if they end Wrestlemania with them both doing the you can't see me taunt and hugging. I love The Rock and I reckon he'll get the mjority of the cheers but I'd rather he play the heel in this mini - feud simply because I think whenever The Rock is a heel he's the most entertaining wrestler of all time.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When they do the 'Wrestlemania Rewind' night on Raw that they usually do they should have HHH vs Sheamus to finish it off.

Hopefully The New Nexus is getting dumped buy mania time, It was good when punk took over but when was last time they won or did anything worth while, so having orton taking then out isnt such a bad thing.

How many 'firings' has there been recently?! Edge, Ziggler, Kelly, Vikki, Riley!!

Miz loosing Riley is a mistake at this stage, hes a good part of his character and they work well together and its good having a fall guy for Miz.

Why are they doing Rock vs Cena stuff?? I understand if its to get people to buy mania for the 'will they-wont they' stuff but most will know it wont happen.

If there going for Rock vs Cena at summerslam or mania 28 then they shoulda had a few subtile digs not full on feud promos at this stage. the feud has the making of a classic mania build up but they're not wrestling??

Anyone think they'll throw $10m or whatever at Rock to try and make it happen, and that's why Morrison/Bryan are being held back from any obvious WrestleMania matches - in case they need an opponent for Miz?

Anyone think they'll throw $10m or whatever at Rock to try and make it happen, and that's why Morrison/Bryan are being held back from any obvious WrestleMania matches - in case they need an opponent for Miz?

Think Vince would have to throw a lot more money then that

This was the worst RAW i've ever seen... no joke. After the lackluster 2 previous RAW's they really needed to do something on this show and it ALL failed.. really it ALL failed...

The most suprising thing was Rock not really having an anwser to Cena :) He opened the door? for more stars to leave and go to hollywood? yeah we kinda DONT like that....

WWE BACKSTAGE are morons :) I hope wrestlemania does really really poor now and they will finally really need to make some stuff change.

Here's HHH.... Here's Sheamus... .here's Bourne.. here's Cole... all with no reason and really just absolutly stupid.. if you havent watched wrestling since the attitude era and the rock, then this RAW will make you cry..

pfff Cenav vs Miz on WM... yet its all Rock/Cena.. way to build that match, way to give Miz some really dumb 'clean' finishes to build him up and now you are already dropping him :)

The cage match was shit too.. Alex couldnt even act scared? A match with the biggest star and in a cage??? AND YOU FUCKING JUST WALK TO THE CAGE!!!!! AAAAAAAAH.. does nobody understand the art of being a whiney, scared heel?

I'm glad my friends can't make when i'm watching Wrestlemania.. i'd be embarresd beyond words..

ps: LOL at the RAW GM and the laptop and the obvious paper and the obvious King and Josh reading of the paper.. hahahahahha what a fucking joke :)

ps2: speaking of jokes..... HHH's picture next to taker.......

• Paid Members
This was the worst RAW i've ever seen... no joke. After the lackluster 2 previous RAW's they really needed to do something on this show and it ALL failed.. really it ALL failed...

The most suprising thing was Rock not really having an anwser to Cena :) He opened the door? for more stars to leave and go to hollywood? yeah we kinda DONT like that....

WWE BACKSTAGE are morons :) I hope wrestlemania does really really poor now and they will finally really need to make some stuff change.

Here's HHH.... Here's Sheamus... .here's Bourne.. here's Cole... all with no reason and really just absolutly stupid.. if you havent watched wrestling since the attitude era and the rock, then this RAW will make you cry..

pfff Cenav vs Miz on WM... yet its all Rock/Cena.. way to build that match, way to give Miz some really dumb 'clean' finishes to build him up and now you are already dropping him :)

The cage match was shit too.. Alex couldnt even act scared? A match with the biggest star and in a cage??? AND YOU FUCKING JUST WALK TO THE CAGE!!!!! AAAAAAAAH.. does nobody understand the art of being a whiney, scared heel?

I'm glad my friends can't make when i'm watching Wrestlemania.. i'd be embarresd beyond words..

ps: LOL at the RAW GM and the laptop and the obvious paper and the obvious King and Josh reading of the paper.. hahahahahha what a fucking joke :)

ps2: speaking of jokes..... HHH's picture next to taker.......

I am not sure if you watched raw last night.

Here

The most suprising thing was Rock not really having an anwser to Cena :)

Answer to what? :confused:

All Cena did last week was make gay jokes (brokeback mountain, polish my balls) and made fun of 'The Tooth Fairy'.

The Rock clearly explained this week what his problem with Cena actually is, and what he's pissed off about.

Cena's gay jokes this week were aimed at Miz & Riley instead. :sleeping:

Triple H returned last week. Is that not reason enough to be on the show?

Sheamus put HHH out of action, so Triple H got his revenge in a typical wrestling story conclusion. Admittedly it was a bit rushed, but it was completely within reason.

What was so bad about Evan Bourne's return? Do you suggest they just leave him off TV?

And Michael Cole has a storyline going with Jerry Lawler. Again, I'm confused as to why you think this is without reason. Do you suggest they just forgot about it and never mentioned it again?

That thing about Rock saying he loves WWE and the fans, but not being bothered to turn up for seven years. Rock didn't really answer that in his pre-taped video from his home in LA.

That thing about Rock saying he loves WWE and the fans, but not being bothered to turn up for seven years. Rock didn't really answer that in his pre-taped video from his home in LA.

He's not a wrestler though anymore. Why would he turn up every week to do his old job? I don't get Cena's point or those that agree with him. So few wrestlers have actually gotten out of the business and been a success elsewhere that people don't understand what to do.

That thing about Rock saying he loves WWE and the fans, but not being bothered to turn up for seven years. Rock didn't really answer that in his pre-taped video from his home in LA

Then Rock explained he went to Hollywood to help pave the way for other WWE Wrestlers like Cena to do the same as the Rock. When he said that I couldn't help thinking it was a bit of a lame explaination.

• Paid Members
That thing about Rock saying he loves WWE and the fans, but not being bothered to turn up for seven years. Rock didn't really answer that in his pre-taped video from his home in LA

Then Rock explained he went to Hollywood to help pave the way for other WWE Wrestlers like Cena to do the same as the Rock. When he said that I couldn't help thinking it was a bit of a lame explaination.

Why does he have to explain? He owes WWE nothing. We're lucky he's back.

He's not a wrestler though anymore. Why would he turn up every week to do his old job? I don't get Cena's point or those that agree with him.

I don't think you've understood Cena's point, then. Cena never said anything about him wrestling. Cena's point was always that Rock pays lip service to loving WWE and the fans, but can't even be arsed to come to Raw every now and then to do the eyebrow and make people happy. Dwayne was washing his hands of wrestling and keeping well away from it, but coming out with the same lines every time he had a film coming out that he wanted his WWF fanbase to watch. Cena's point was either show the wrestling fans you love them, or stop saying you do.

It was diabolical. "I did this so other wrestlers can all be above wrestling as well!" It plays perfectly to the people that loathe wrestling, I suppose. And to that complex that Vince McMahon has about aspiring to other forms of entertainment instead of wrestling. How on earth it's meant to be a babyface promo, I don't know.

Of course, as fun as the Cena vs Rock animosity is, it makes Rock look a bit of a tit unless it does turn into a match. "I'm so mad at you, John Cena, I'm gonna... Guest host WrestleMania!" Cena already having a match booked is a good excuse for that, though.

Why does he have to explain? He owes WWE nothing. We're lucky he's back.

I think you will find how his career has progressed, he owes WWE everything. What other platform would a young Dwayne Johnson of shown his charisma and star quality to become a Hollywood "Action Hero" and make millions from staring in movies?

Archived