Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 17, 2011 Author Paid Members Posted January 17, 2011 Off topic, but has X-Pac vs. Bryan ever been done? I would think some indy promoter would have put it on in 2002 when X-Pac was wrestling in every town imaginable, against every opponent you can think of. At least once: November 23, 2007---NWA Pro Australia: "X-Pac" Sean Waltman defeated "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson in Australia..
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 17, 2011 Awards Moderator Posted January 17, 2011 Do me and Waterboy go to penalties now? I was going to suggest a replay, but you're a Man. Utd. fan and I support Palace. It'd be like 1990 all over again. Anyway, I'm very embarrassed to be up there with Gladstone in winning this and to be honest, in the poll at all. Every one of the lads nominated are much worthier winners than me so this is all a bit odd. Saying that, there were some nice comments made in the nomination/vote threads which were unexpected but very much appreciated. The last thing I won was in 1987 when I nabbed two goldfish (Mork and Mindy) at the local gala. So thank you to whoever voted. You silly sods.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 17, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 17, 2011 We'll call it a draw then. Well played, sir.
King Pitcos Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 In the event of Off-Topic being a draw, whichever glorious bastard won On-Topic should just be declared king of the town.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 18, 2011 Moderators Posted January 18, 2011 I do like Waterboy, he's a classy bugger. Anyroads, I'm for all the results other than "Funny but not". Cleetus shouldn't have been near a sniff of that.
The Icon Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 I do like Waterboy, he's a classy bugger. Anyroads, I'm for all the results other than "Funny but not". Cleetus shouldn't have been near a sniff of that. The cunts have spoken, deal with it.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 18, 2011 Moderators Posted January 18, 2011 Fuck that, I came third in that category. I'm owed an EmperorSeb "I ONLY CAME THIRD!" massive brag.
Paid Members DJ Kris Posted January 18, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2011 On the other hand, I think the fact that Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon (WWE WrestleMania) was voted both Worst Match of 2010 [65.81%] and Biggest Anti-climax Of 2010 [30.08%] is pretty good confirmation that the majority of people (at least on here) thought that match sucked more than they could have ever imagined it would. The sad thing is I doubt this was the case down to how restricted Bret felt in the ring at the time, the match was so badly booked it was shocking. Of course having seen the way Bret's confidence built later in the year, had that match happened this year instead I'm sure it would be booked differently with Bret at least throwing in more of his signature moves.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 18, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2011 Congratulations to PITCOS, by the way, thoroughly deserved - a cracking poster in both sections, I'm tipping him for the double next year.
King Pitcos Posted January 19, 2011 Posted January 19, 2011 (edited) I'm tipping him for the double next year. Dolt AND Shitarse? Cheers, Gladstone. Edited January 19, 2011 by Pityinthecityofsin
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted January 19, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2011 (edited) I wish a never voted for Pity now Just kidding of course. Well deserved. A great read throughout the year. Only beat me by one though. They say I've never been the same since I lost Ronaldo and Tevez to be fair. Feel sorry for poor Cleetus, because I find him proper funny. I think the sig and avatar make him standout more, though. At least it wasnt some daft gif. If Cleetus ever gets banned, I might have to refuse if the idea comes up about using his avatar as support this time though. Edited January 19, 2011 by Ian_hitmanhart
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 19, 2011 Moderators Posted January 19, 2011 (edited) Nowt wrong with Cleetus. Maybe a two cocked maverick like himself roughed people who voted for him in school. But in all seriousness, dunno where this Liam Gallagher shite in his sig came from. Whoever came up with that should have been up for the award. Edited January 19, 2011 by ButchReedMark
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 19, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2011 I just presumed it was Neil who made that up. Makes no sense at all.
Baz Windham Posted January 19, 2011 Posted January 19, 2011 Oh I don't know, this photographic evidence would suggest they're pretty alike.
Recommended Posts