UKFF Awards 2010 - THE RESULT!

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
Off topic, but has X-Pac vs. Bryan ever been done? I would think some indy promoter would have put it on in 2002 when X-Pac was wrestling in every town imaginable, against every opponent you can think of.

At least once:

November 23, 2007---NWA Pro Australia: "X-Pac" Sean Waltman defeated "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson in Australia..

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Awards Moderator
Do me and Waterboy go to penalties now?

I was going to suggest a replay, but you're a Man. Utd. fan and I support Palace. It'd be like 1990 all over again.

Anyway, I'm very embarrassed to be up there with Gladstone in winning this and to be honest, in the poll at all. Every one of the lads nominated are much worthier winners than me so this is all a bit odd. Saying that, there were some nice comments made in the nomination/vote threads which were unexpected but very much appreciated.

The last thing I won was in 1987 when I nabbed two goldfish (Mork and Mindy) at the local gala.

So thank you to whoever voted. You silly sods.

• Paid Members
On the other hand, I think the fact that Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon (WWE WrestleMania) was voted both Worst Match of 2010 [65.81%] and Biggest Anti-climax Of 2010 [30.08%] is pretty good confirmation that the majority of people (at least on here) thought that match sucked more than they could have ever imagined it would.

The sad thing is I doubt this was the case down to how restricted Bret felt in the ring at the time, the match was so badly booked it was shocking. Of course having seen the way Bret's confidence built later in the year, had that match happened this year instead I'm sure it would be booked differently with Bret at least throwing in more of his signature moves.

• Paid Members

I wish a never voted for Pity now :( Just kidding of course. Well deserved. A great read throughout the year. Only beat me by one though. They say I've never been the same since I lost Ronaldo and Tevez to be fair.

Feel sorry for poor Cleetus, because I find him proper funny. I think the sig and avatar make him standout more, though. At least it wasnt some daft gif. If Cleetus ever gets banned, I might have to refuse if the idea comes up about using his avatar as support this time though.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Moderators

Nowt wrong with Cleetus. Maybe a two cocked maverick like himself roughed people who voted for him in school.

But in all seriousness, dunno where this Liam Gallagher shite in his sig came from. Whoever came up with that should have been up for the award.

Edited by ButchReedMark