Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members

I'm Big Show.

I voted for you, TripleA, to try and kickstart some discussion and see if anyone else jumped on the bandwagon. Yes, you do read like the PM I got. I just wasn't stupid enough to announce it in thread and invite a NK.

I knew there wouldn't be a wagon on you, I just wanted to see people's opinions.

unvote

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fair enough, but I noted that you didn't remove the vote. Any other suspicion on The Randy Savage?

Oh, and by my reckoning, Mike is either Sheamus or Big Show. I don't think Nexus announced who he was either.

No, no other suspicion I just hadn't unvoted him.

You're right too about Nexus. His only actions thus far have been to tell Randy that his sig was too big, and to vote for TripleA.

The more I think about it, the more I

UNVOTE TheRandySavage VOTE Nexus

I don't know what to make of Nexus' posts so feel lynching him now may not be the right thing to do.

People have suspicions about Ron, he rolefished (asked about peoples roles), then people seem to ignore this and vote elsewhere.

Haven't we learned anything from previous games about rolefishing being a big "NO NO!" as it is something you don't do, at least not at the start of the game anyhow!

I feel we can question and interrogate Nexus more in the next day, once we get rid of Ron, so I am hoping I can get some back up on this as I ain't happy voting for Nexus just yet!

F.O.S: Nexus

*Series of punches in the corner on Big Show*

To add a bit of flavour to my posts, if I F.O.S. you, you will receive a basic Taker move, but if I vote for you, you will receive a Taker signature move or finishing maneuver.

Please feel free to do the same with your character if you like as it keeps the game flavour going whilst not distracting from your main points made in your post.

• Paid Members

Vote count coming in shortly. However after catching up from all of the recent activity, I should point out to you Rule 7.

7) Do not quote your Role PM or any other PM from Me (Other than to tell us your character name and roleclaim). Do NOT quote Win conditions. Likewise, do not quote from any outside communication.

I will also confirm that Captain not getting into the swing of things Mr Castle is Sheamus. Consider yourself all warned about Rule 7, I also suggest you all go back to the first page and read the rules.

• Paid Members

That's some pretty dodgy looking backtracking there Nexus.....granted you got some discussion going, but randomly trying to make someone look guilty has only made you look scummy. At the very least it's a very risky play to make on day 1

FOS NEXUS

And to take SMS' good idea, I'm going to give you a Russian leg sweep. Yeah.

• Paid Members

The LOL'ing at TripleA for the JLM FOS Votecount

1. (The Undertaker) SMS

2. (The Miz) Top Man Shopper (L-10) Family Guy PMSL

3. (Kane) Lion of the Midlands (L-10) TripleA

4. (Dolph Ziggler) Brownie

5. (Randy Orton) Family Guy PMSL

6. (CM Punk) Dan Williams

7. (Cody Rhodes) Ron Simmons (L-10) SMS

8. (Big Show) Nexus (L-9) Bristep123, Mike Castle

9. (HHH) Bugsey713 (L-10) Dan Williams

10. (Vicky Guerrero) TheRandySavage (L-8) Insert_Name_Here, Lion_Of_The_Midlands, Ron Simmons

11. (Santino Mariella) bristep123

12. (R-Truth) insert_name_here (L-8) Mesacret, TheRandySavage, Top Man Shopper

13. (Kofi Kingston) Carbomb

14. (Sheamus) Mike Castle

15. (Bryan Danielson) TripleA

16. (Edge) Burchill's Buddy

17. (Rey Mysterio) Mesacret

18. (MVP) Lawz

19. (Jack Swagger) Chris B

20. (Christian) CoreyVandal

Not Voting - Brownie, Nexus, Bugsey713, Carbomb, Burchills Buddy, Lawz, Chris B, Corey Vandal

We got to the Ad Break on Saturday at 11pm. With 20 Alive it takes 11 to throw someone over the tope rope.

• Paid Members
The LOL'ing at TripleA for the JML FOS Votecount

Isn't JML the company that sells 'amazing new cleaning products' and the like?

So 2 Smart asses and a Mike Castle in this game... *Sharpens up the Modkiller*

• Paid Members
I'm Big Show.

I voted for you, TripleA, to try and kickstart some discussion and see if anyone else jumped on the bandwagon. Yes, you do read like the PM I got. I just wasn't stupid enough to announce it in thread and invite a NK.

I knew there wouldn't be a wagon on you, I just wanted to see people's opinions.

unvote

Nobody noticed this post?

Let me just highlight the important bit:

Yes, you do read like the PM I got. I just wasn't stupid enough to announce it in thread and invite a NK.

I just wasn't stupid enough to announce it in thread and invite a NK.

invite a NK.

What? By announcing that you are town?! You didn't want to potentially invite a night kill on yourself by confirming that TripleA's statement read like town?

That makes no sense, and I'm damned sure not buying it.

One scum down, I'd say likely 4 to go.

(And yeah, I'm Sheamus, didn't realize it was a rule to post our characters because I still say it's pointless to do so in a game of mafia).

• Paid Members
I'm Big Show.

unvote

Nobody noticed this post?

Yep, at least two of us (myself included) noticed it, quoted it and referred to it as the basis for a FOS. It certainly smells a little scummy to me. And if nothing comes up in the next day or so I'll probably put my vote towards him for it.

• Paid Members
I meant the specific bit I re-quoted further down, that stood out like a sore thumb.

Really?

This bit stood out for me:

I'm Big Show.

unvote

However, he's right that there hadn't been a whole lot of discussion as the flavour has been quite dominant (SMS - good call on the moves), so it may be he's just worded his attempt to get the game going badly. I don't think it's vote worthy just yet.

• Paid Members
As TripleA said, I was away until today (hence my first post being today, hell, lucky I'm even here today as I was almost stranded at my Mums even longer thanks to the damned snow).

Anyway, as for who I believe to be Nexus... 20 players, gives us an average of 5 scum, so I'll base my opinions on that one.

I can't, however, be sure who's who, as thus far the intro has just been a lot of people talking flavour, and none of that can really be counted (I did skim it all, but didn't notice any slips this time, which is good, but means we have a slow start).

But I wll suggest that we are likely to find at least one of our scum will be people who pretty much lurk through the game. I don't think we've had a single game on here where the scum haven't lurked ridiculously throughout the game, only to pop up just enough to keep active. Whether it's deliberate or not is another matter, but the history shows that's likely the case.

On the flip side, one of the scum is often someone who talks a lot, so I would suggest one of our big talkers is scum. Although I didn't notice swift in this one, which means we wont have his cool headed attention to detail in this game, which is somewhat of a shame.

The others will be scattered throughout, but at least one will post tons, and one will post next to sod all. But I would like to see more activity from some of the traditionally lower posters for a change.

Also, am I the only one who finds it comical that we've got somewhat of a slower start for the first wrestling based mafia game on the forum?

Doing some catching up at the moment, but remembered I'd intended to come back to this.

So, Mike, you're saying we need to look closely at people who don't post much, those who post a lot, and those who post an average amount?

Those are some sneaky mafia...

• Paid Members

To the person who said I was suggesting that Snake could be bastardy, look at the last game he modded. It had more twists and turns than Twin Peaks ( There's one for the teenagers) Am I suggesting Snake could be a bastard regarding Nexus, yes I am. But not enough to vote on him yet. I am not defending him though he seems to be making enough of a hash of it himself to get thrown over the top rope.

Archived