Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members
Oh definately, but 20 people didn't rush to my side when Nexus got a vote in did they?. Like i've said it's perfectly possible you're all town, but when 3 people all post back to back "I trust TripleA" it's very likely one of them is doing it to blend in and get a free pass.

Maybe, but I don't see why it's enough to make the three of us your second-from-top three next most likely suspects. And why are we any more likely than Family Guy, Mike Castle or bristep who also said they were happy to believe your claim?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Those are just 3 games. I'd like to know the result from the other few games you've played on here please.

*blinks*

They're also the only 3 games I've played on here.

Prior to Nexus' game I was modding, then it went:

Nexus' (I was town and NK'd night 1)

Snake's (I was cult leader and almost got lynched early through logical thought process)

Swift's (which I sat out due to only needing 10 players and wanting others to get in more experience)

Family Guy's (Where I was promptly lynched day 1).

And now it's on to this one.

• Paid Members
Oh definately, but 20 people didn't rush to my side when Nexus got a vote in did they?. Like i've said it's perfectly possible you're all town, but when 3 people all post back to back "I trust TripleA" it's very likely one of them is doing it to blend in and get a free pass.

Maybe, but I don't see why it's enough to make the three of us your second-from-top three next most likely suspects. And why are we any more likely than Family Guy, Mike Castle or bristep who also said they were happy to believe your claim?

Good point. I'd not noticed them 3 on the previous page :blush:

Add them to my list then, which makes 6 and even more likely that one of you is scum. 6 people all saying "I trust TripleA" can't be 6 town, it's next to impossibly likely.

The fact Mike has agreed that one of you could be scum when I was only naming 3 names, and let the fact he himself said the same thing as you lot slip under the radar is a bit dodgy.

Those are just 3 games. I'd like to know the result from the other few games you've played on here please.

*blinks*

They're also the only 3 games I've played on here.

Prior to Nexus' game I was modding, then it went:

Nexus' (I was town and NK'd night 1)

Snake's (I was cult leader and almost got lynched early through logical thought process)

Swift's (which I sat out due to only needing 10 players and wanting others to get in more experience)

Family Guy's (Where I was promptly lynched day 1).

And now it's on to this one.

I thought you'd played more than that, but thanks for answering.

• Paid Members

You've also missed me out, TripleA, as being someone who's stated he believes you to be WWE/Town - you now have SEVEN people to suspect with that logic. I'm pretty sure that, with this being a seemingly average game, there's not likely to be seven Scum.

• Paid Members
You've also missed me out, TripleA, as being someone who's stated he believes you to be WWE/Town - you now have SEVEN people to suspect with that logic. I'm pretty sure that, with this being a seemingly average game, there's not likely to be seven Scum.

I've not once said that every one of them is scum, but with now 7 people, I beleive we have a shortlist of most likely suspects. At least one of you in my eyes (and Mike agreed it's likely) is scum.

Now, this has gotten me thinking about Mike. Why would Mike, one of my suspects, agree that he could likely be Mafia?.

1. He isn't Mafia, but agrees that any of the others could be.

2. He is Mafia and is agreeing with it so none of us suspect him.

Out of the 7 people named -

Mike Castle

Carbomb

Ron Simmons

Lion of the Midlands

Insert name here

Family guy

Bristep

I beleive one of them to be Scum. Statistically it's very unlikely that they're all WWE. They all declared me innocent and disagreed with a vote against me by Nexus.

I think if I had to shorten the list even moreso, I know which of them I think are mostly likely Scum, but I won't throw names out because it will clear the others.

I want to know what everyone in this 7, and Nexus as the 8th think. Who in this group do you beleive to be -

A. Guilty

B. Not Guilty

• Paid Members

You're likely just blurring it all together as, barring swift's game, I have in essence been active in all of the games in some form, just that the first batch was via me modding them :D.

But yeah, it does prove that I have yet to even slightly slip under the radar. Only reason I lasted as long as I did in Snake's game is because there was so much going on what with the Dalton's, my cult, and the poisoner.

And Carbomb, the point is that as the numbers increase, the chance of someone in that group to be possible scum increases. I'd say that a minimum of one person out of that batch is scum, with a possibility of even two being a bit ballsy and attempting to say they agree with him.

But it really depends on "how" they said it.

For instance:

Nexus says nothing about whether it's accurate

Family Guy too says nothing other than he's "happy" with it, which again doesn't insinuate whether he knows the claim himself or not.

I said likely town, purely because TripleA could be guessing luckily and I see no reason to give the scum more info than needed.

bristep is the first to say that the wording is accurate to what he got as well.

Ron "doesn't have a problem with it", and if anything, has tried over-explaining his reasons for it, thus far if any of the group is scum, it's here.

Lion said he doesn't think TripleA is scum, and then threw out some strange "could Nexus be part of Nexus" stuff, which is confusing... as it's essentially suggesting Snake is deliberately trying to be bastardly.

Insert doesn't say much beyond agreeing with Ron.

Lawz also said he doesn't think TripleA's claim does any harm, feels sort of like he's fence sitting a bit though.

Carbomb also says he doesn't have a problem with it (this changes after me explaining why it's an issue)

So all in all that works out to EIGHT people who have said it (not seven, this number's increasing like my waistband), though it does leave us with some interesting stuff here.

First, Nexus was out there right off the bat. Why? The first thing he does is vote for TripleA, which is confusing considering so many people agree that the claim sounds right after the fact. That means either Nexus got the same type of role PM, but yet still chooses to vote TripleA (which would be playing against his win condition), or he was scum hoping to gain a lynch on TripleA.

Ron with his additional over explaining came across to me as feeling desperate to be a part of the crowd accepting TripleA's roleclaim and appear town because of it.

So, who to vote for? From the group agreeing that TripleA is likely town, it has to be Ron, however for Nexus' pure gung-ho attitude to getting TripleA lynched, which in turn shows that TripleA's information doesn't match with Nexus', but yet has enough people agreeing it reads right to say he's town, meaning Nexus must have different information from TripleA.

unvote;

vote: Nexus

(and lol at TripleA asking for something I was already typing up, may I also suggest everyone adds Lawz to your list too).

• Paid Members

Yeah man, check me out and my effort in scum hunting. It's a wonder to behold isn't it :p

I agree with Nexus and Ron being in my top suspects, but I won't be throwing a vote at either of them yet until they explain themselves -

Nexus - Why were you so quick to vote me, despite agreeing i'm town, a poorly roled one at that.

Ron - why were you so determined to dismiss my claims, despite a number of people agreeing. Something to hide?

Everyone has posted so far, but there ARE a few low posters. I'd like to hear a bit more from some of them.

This game has reminded me how little I watch WWE anymore.

I didn't know anything about Dolph Ziggler until I went on WWE.Com.

I still follow WWE and I STILL couldn't tell you anything about Dolph Ziggler :S

On the flip side, one of the scum is often someone who talks a lot, so I would suggest one of our big talkers is scum. Although I didn't notice swift in this one, which means we wont have his cool headed attention to detail in this game, which is somewhat of a shame.

It can work both ways with swift, though. Look at the last game, he managed to lead people into a scum victory in spite of insane logic. If he were playing on the town's side then great, but at least we're losing his excellent scum playing ability!

However, in all honesty had I been keeping closer tabs on things, I doubt I'd have said much at this stage anyway because there's not been a lot to say just yet, and not everyone has checked in either. I can sense this being a slow burner.

Yeah, me too. Anyone feel like making a bold role claim to liven things up?

There is no need to rolefish on day 1.

Unvote: TheRandySavage

Vote: Ron Simmons

Just a reminder that I won't be around much till Thursday as I have a funeral to attend tomorrow.

I will update my avatar as soon as possible but am having to use my phone at the moment as I'm not near a computer.

Mike Castle, unless I missed it, you haven't posted who you are.

Who are you?

• Paid Members
TripleA's wording is fairly accurate to the town text that I was sent also, so I would ask why Mike and Nexus are calling him out unless they hadn't seen that particular text?

Please read all posts fully, otherwise you are liable to completely cock up your opinions as the above.

Or basically, go re-read what I said again and tell me where I was "calling him out".

If you want a proper answer mike, don't talk to me like a prick.

He talks like that to everyone, don't take it personally.

However, I would like to know why you voted for The Randy Savage when he already had 4 votes. Trying to push the wagon on him further?

Mike Castle, unless I missed it, you haven't posted who you are.

Who are you?

Having had a quick look back it appears that Mike has indeed not told us who he is. With Mike's penchant for text walls and the fact that he does everything for a reason, it does look a little suspicious.

However, it could also be an honest oversight. Worth remembering though.

I agree that statistically at least one of the people who vocally stated that they believe TripleA is town must be scum. With that said though, I don't think it's for the reason TripleA has stated. While I think it's possible that it could have been organised, I just don't think that it was.

It's also possible that TripleA lied about his role, after all the win condition wasn't exactly a big reach. He might have taken a gamble and had it pay off. He might have been in on the plan with Nexus and A.N.OTHER if you extend it

1) TripleA lies about his role

2) Nexus condemns it

3) someone defends TripleA, which while pointing FOS at Nexus all but confirms (wrongly) that TripleA is town letting him work under the radar for the rest of the game.

Again, not that I think that this is likely, but much like TripleA's theory it IS a possibility.

Right now the strongest case for being scum is Nexus, he should really speak up soon and defend his actions as I think the lynch will end up in his direction otherwise.

TripleA's wording is fairly accurate to the town text that I was sent also, so I would ask why Mike and Nexus are calling him out unless they hadn't seen that particular text?

Please read all posts fully, otherwise you are liable to completely cock up your opinions as the above.

Or basically, go re-read what I said again and tell me where I was "calling him out".

However, I would like to know why you voted for The Randy Savage when he already had 4 votes. Trying to push the wagon on him further?

Because your mother, that's why! Listen Dolphie, we all know that you're just trying to defend your cougar missus so just stop it ok?

In all seriousness though, at that point it was for nothing more than a couple of NSFW pictures. Besides, 4 votes is still only 4 votes, it's 10 for a lynch so if there had been 7 or 8 at the time I'd have given it more consideration.

• Paid Members

Because your mother, that's why! Listen Dolphie, we all know that you're just trying to defend your cougar missus so just stop it ok?

In all seriousness though, at that point it was for nothing more than a couple of NSFW pictures. Besides, 4 votes is still only 4 votes, it's 10 for a lynch so if there had been 7 or 8 at the time I'd have given it more consideration.

Dolphie? Thems fightin words!

Do you not think that by being vote 5 you are increasing the chance of the scum and other town jumping on The Randy Savage and possibly getting him lynched, when there's no reason yet to lynch him? Other than Triple A claiming Vanilla, there's not been any real gameplay yet.

Dolphie? Thems fightin words!

Do you not think that by being vote 5 you are increasing the chance of the scum and other town jumping on The Randy Savage and possibly getting him lynched, when there's no reason yet to lynch him? Other than Triple A claiming Vanilla, there's not been any real gameplay yet.

You make a good point, I guess if there were 5 scum and none of them had voted Randy then they could have pushed it to a lynch. This is my first mafia game so I'm going to miss things like this I guess. There really wasn't much thought in it at the time though.

• Paid Members

Fair enough, but I noted that you didn't remove the vote. Any other suspicion on The Randy Savage?

Oh, and by my reckoning, Mike is either Sheamus or Big Show. I don't think Nexus announced who he was either.

Archived