Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members

The wagon bit didn't stand out as much because it's possible to say that Nexus-town would know a full wagon wouldn't happen, but wanted to see if there was anyone trying to be opportunistic, though I don't think it happened here.

The "invite a NK" bit stood out more because of the fact that TripleA has stated he's vanilla, and Nexus stated he didn't want to agree that it sounded right for fear of being night killed... how? Are we thinking the scum would then be going "well he's possibly a vanilla townie, let's kill off him"? It just wouldn't happen, which leaves two options:

1 - He's scum and floundering

2 - He's actually a power role and is tonight's night kill if he's alive anyway.

Considering he states he was avoiding number 2 previously, I doubt he would just happily announce it there as well, which means it's more likely he's scum attempting to dig his way out of the hole he dropped himself in to.

And Chris, what I meant was that at least one of them will be someone posting a lot, while another will be someone trying to slide well under the radar, we often miss the two extremes. Take last game, JLM was the quiet one and only Ron suspected him in the slightest, by which point it was too late, swift was the active loud talker, and nobody worried about him being scum. Mesacret seemed to be around the middle (but was still lower down the list of posters).

Hence why I brought it up, I don't want people letting anyone slip by without attention when they could be scum.

Oh, and TripleA, please no quick votes before you've questioned people this game, sure my lynch was the right one last time, but I don't want us risking a loss because someone's dived onto a lynch way too fast before we've fully probed the person. After all, at that stage last game, had I been the only vig in the game (only Chris and Ron would have thought otherwise) you would have just lynched a pro-town role that could have been helpful (especially as the scum would have taken me out at night anyway).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Good to see discussion had kicked off this morning. I won't repeat all the points because Castle has that covered. It looks like Nexus is getting guiltier and guiltier though. However, I can also see that he may not have meant anything and just badly worded it.

Also, Mod Request

Could you stop calling me Bryan Danielson? It's Daniel Bryan you fanboy.

• Paid Members
Good to see discussion had kicked off this morning. I won't repeat all the points because Castle has that covered. It looks like Nexus is getting guiltier and guiltier though. However, I can also see that he may not have meant anything and just badly worded it.

Also, Mod Request

Could you stop calling me Bryan Danielson? It's Daniel Bryan you fanboy.

Agree with this, I think we need to let Nexus have his say again now but he does indeed look very guilty.

However Trips, I haven't watched WWE in quite a while, and so I'm also going to be referring to you as Bryan Danielson at pretty much every opportunity.

• Paid Members
The wagon bit didn't stand out as much because it's possible to say that Nexus-town would know a full wagon wouldn't happen, but wanted to see if there was anyone trying to be opportunistic, though I don't think it happened here.

The "invite a NK" bit stood out more because of the fact that TripleA has stated he's vanilla, and Nexus stated he didn't want to agree that it sounded right for fear of being night killed... how? Are we thinking the scum would then be going "well he's possibly a vanilla townie, let's kill off him"? It just wouldn't happen, which leaves two options:

1 - He's scum and floundering

2 - He's actually a power role and is tonight's night kill if he's alive anyway.

Considering he states he was avoiding number 2 previously, I doubt he would just happily announce it there as well, which means it's more likely he's scum attempting to dig his way out of the hole he dropped himself in to.

This makes a lot of sense (although I'm not convinced by Triple A either). Nexus, what were you trying to do with your statement? It seemed full of contradictions.

And Chris, what I meant was that at least one of them will be someone posting a lot, while another will be someone trying to slide well under the radar, we often miss the two extremes. Take last game, JLM was the quiet one and only Ron suspected him in the slightest, by which point it was too late, swift was the active loud talker, and nobody worried about him being scum. Mesacret seemed to be around the middle (but was still lower down the list of posters).

I know - I just thought it was funny to point out the basics of what you were saying.

• Paid Members
Ron with his additional over explaining came across to me as feeling desperate to be a part of the crowd accepting TripleA's roleclaim and appear town because of it.

I always over explain, I'm afraid :( Look at my previous games. For example, look at the last game when I was actually a vigilante.

Ron - why were you so determined to dismiss my claims, despite a number of people agreeing. Something to hide?

But...I didn't dismiss your claims?! I actually said I believe you. Read back.

There is no need to rolefish on day 1.

Unvote: TheRandySavage

Vote: Ron Simmons

I was only joking when I asked that...I can't help that Triple A took me up on the offer!

• Paid Members

I'm going to throw out a possibility given the game type - I think it's almost certain we'll have some kind of serial killer out there who wins if he's "the last man standing." Given that it's a Royal Rumble and all. Obviously there's not a great deal we can do to detect said person should they exist right now...but it's certainly something we should be vigiliant about.

• Paid Members
Are you this Serial Killer by any chance Ron?. Nobody else has mentioned such a role, so I find it odd why you'd just bring it up as "almost certain"

Because it'd be an utterly genius move for me to bring the subject up if I was :rolleyes:

Exactly. If you say there's a serial killer, naturally everyone would think "well he's not going to roleclaim like that", but you'd know we'd all think that wouldn't you?. You still have just as much chance of being the SK if there is one.

• Paid Members
Are you this Serial Killer by any chance Ron?. Nobody else has mentioned such a role, so I find it odd why you'd just bring it up as "almost certain"

Because it'd be an utterly genius move for me to bring the subject up if I was :rolleyes:

Exactly. If you say there's a serial killer, naturally everyone would think "well he's not going to roleclaim like that", but you'd know we'd all think that wouldn't you?. You still have just as much chance of being the SK if there is one.

Yeah, but we know he'd know we'd all think that. But then he'd know we'd know he'd know we'd all think that.

• Paid Members

That's awful logic, and wouldn't stop it from being an insanely stupid move for a serial killer to make this early in the game - drawing attention to the fact there might be one. A serial killer doesn't need to say anything in order to win the game, look at how swiftstrike played it in the last "Snake" game. You just need to play the game as a town for the most part before quietly doing what you do till the end.

• Paid Members

TripleA, you're rolefishing by asking whether Ron's a SK. Stop it. It's scummy. He's not gonna be like "lolyeah, I'm a SK, string me up." That would be stupid.

As for me, there's not a lot I can say except I fucked up. I'm not scummy, when I play as scum I'm a lot more erratic, you know this. I was just trying to get some information, but fucked up.

*shrug*

• Paid Members
TripleA, you're rolefishing by asking whether Ron's a SK. Stop it. It's scummy. He's not gonna be like "lolyeah, I'm a SK, string me up." That would be stupid.

As for me, there's not a lot I can say except I fucked up. I'm not scummy, when I play as scum I'm a lot more erratic, you know this. I was just trying to get some information, but fucked up.

*shrug*

Trying to worm out a possible Serial Killer is scummy?. I was under the assumption the SK is a scum role?

• Paid Members

No, it's a third party role, actually.

You're wasting your time asking the SK to "ADMIT IT." He won't.

Oh also, you paraphrasing the VT PM has sort of dicked anyone over who agreed with you that that is what was said: the scum now know who not to target at night. They'll target those who haven't mentioned their agreement in the hope of hitting a PR.

So yes, you may now be confirmed as town, but you've also screwed others over.

Archived