Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

2: Ron Simmons

Not so much for the Role fishing(don't get me wrong joking or not it's still a little iffy to me) but because you do give the impression of always being on the on the heavy defence as if you're trying to hide something and that you fear you might slip up. And your seemingly random suggestion of the possibility of a serial killer on the loose is just plain suspicious for me.

That's the way I play, I had the same accusation made against me last game (of being defensive) and I was a vigilante. I try and respond to pretty much each point against me as a courtesy. And the suggestion of a serial killer is absolutely NOT random. Think about it, the theme is "Royal Rumble". The objective of a RR match is to be the last man standing. Does it seem likely to me that someone would run a Royal Rumble themed game WITHOUT someone who has this as their win goal? Absolutely not. Heck, there mightnot be one, but I think people should be vigilant and look for clues from the start, so a "swiftstrike" situation is less likely to occur.

Point to make here is that the only person bringing up swiftstrike is you (4 times so far today). Now, is this because

a) Swiftstrike has skewed this game because of his excellent play in the Cluedo one?

or b) Are you bringing it up to make people second guess and throw them off their thought processes?

As always I'd like your thoughts and rationale.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Mike and his usual trying to look important and useful way of play, which no offence Mike, not a lot of us like the way you try and spoonfeed us. It's also got you killed numerous times on the first day too. If you are town, maybe holding back a bit might help us.

Spoonfeed? I think you're taking what I'm saying wrong, it's my playstyle, I'm upfront and I'll state exactly how I feel things are at any moment in time, that isn't scummy. You should know this because you do the same thing yourself and get called out on it.

I've also only died once on day 1, that was last game in which Ron somehow deduced I was scum based on something Chris B fucked up, and then tunnelled me all day leading to people diving on me for no reason at all, despite the fact I was scum hunting.

The Nexus ran game I was town and was night killed night 1, showing I was hitting scum hard and where it hurts.

Snake's game I lasted a decent time, but people again accused me of being scum with Lawz because I didn't jump the gun and lynch him instantly, and I will still state outright that leaving Lawz alive at that point was the best course of action as until you, TripleA, had been killed, we had no evidence that Lawz was 100% scum. Just an assumption.

As far as "holding back" goes. Anyone holding back also has something to hide. And if it takes me being lynched a few times for people to realize that, y'know... I actually DO scum hunting and call people on stuff, and doing that is pro-town. What I did last game where I pulled up stuff on Ron in depth... it's actually pro-town.

It's still ridiculous how someone scum hunting becomes "scummy" FOR SCUM HUNTING. That's like suggesting that detectives need locking up because they're the ones digging up information.

This isn't so much a comment on Ron Simmons' performance or yours in this game, but I have to ask: have you guys pissed each other off in real life? Because I'd swear that Ron vs. Mike is becoming something of a UKFF MS feud - even when you were on the same side in the Cowboys game, you were at each others' throats!

I actually don't mind the guy, he just needs to stop with the "OMG! How dare you accuse me! You're scummy!" line of thinking that he seems to go through (unless he's scum, in which case knock yourself out).

I was tired, and he talked to me like a prick, that's all it was. I can't really do much other than refute it.

If you're going to flip out every time someone says something a bit abrupt to you in this game, you may as well not bother. Things are said for a reason, normally that reason is to get information, sometimes it's for a reaction, and sometimes it's just to put a final nail in someone's coffin (or stick someone's head in the noose, if you want to go with more flavour type text).

Oh, and Ron... if you are town... which I don't think you are... but IF you are... shut the up. You know what I mean too, so don't ask me what I'm getting at.

• Paid Members
2: Ron Simmons

Not so much for the Role fishing(don't get me wrong joking or not it's still a little iffy to me) but because you do give the impression of always being on the on the heavy defence as if you're trying to hide something and that you fear you might slip up. And your seemingly random suggestion of the possibility of a serial killer on the loose is just plain suspicious for me.

That's the way I play, I had the same accusation made against me last game (of being defensive) and I was a vigilante. I try and respond to pretty much each point against me as a courtesy. And the suggestion of a serial killer is absolutely NOT random. Think about it, the theme is "Royal Rumble". The objective of a RR match is to be the last man standing. Does it seem likely to me that someone would run a Royal Rumble themed game WITHOUT someone who has this as their win goal? Absolutely not. Heck, there mightnot be one, but I think people should be vigilant and look for clues from the start, so a "swiftstrike" situation is less likely to occur.

Point to make here is that the only person bringing up swiftstrike is you (4 times so far today). Now, is this because

a) Swiftstrike has skewed this game because of his excellent play in the Cluedo one?

or b) Are you bringing it up to make people second guess and throw them off their thought processes?

As always I'd like your thoughts and rationale.

Not to speak for Ron, but I'm pretty certain the "swiftstrike situation" he was referring to was the Cowboys one, where swifty was a Serial Killer Poisoner, with the "Last Man Standing" win condition, and won, partly bcause so many people trusted him on the basis of his being an excellent player, but more because we didn't find out a SK existed until late on.

If I'm honest, though, whilst I find it suspichy thus far that Ron was the first to bring up this idea a propos of nothing, I think the logic is sound - I don't think there would be much point having a Rumblus-themed game if there wasn't at least one party with a LMS win condition.

• Paid Members
Not to speak for Ron, but I'm pretty certain the "swiftstrike situation" he was referring to was the Cowboys one, where swifty was a Serial Killer Poisoner, with the "Last Man Standing" win condition, and won, partly bcause so many people trusted him on the basis of his being an excellent player, but more because we didn't find out a SK existed until late on.

If I'm honest, though, whilst I find it suspichy thus far that Ron was the first to bring up this idea a propos of nothing, I think the logic is sound - I don't think there would be much point having a Rumblus-themed game if there wasn't at least one party with a LMS win condition.

That's what I mean, yup.

• Paid Members
I'm sorry, I honestly don't understand that sentence.

I could be wrong, but I think he means that it's a good idea to put every possible point and permutation out there on the table, in order to discuss/debate all possible eventualities.

*bulldogs Chris B*

That's exactly what I meant.

Ah, my apologies. I'd read it as being a comment on what I'd done rather than a comment on what you'd done. In which case, it's entirely fair comment.

Well this has moved along alot quick than i expected it to, getting abit lost reading through it all, but from what i have seen and absorbed im pretty confident Triple A and Mike are WWE, and my main suspicions are against Nexus and Ron Simmons, and as for my vote I will leave it where it is for now as i still feel that Bugsey is suspicious in his lack of posting (I know i'm not the most prolific but that will change I hope to keep up as much as I can). So bugsey, why should it be one of them not you.

Right well here is where im at regarding everything thats happened so far, I think the whole Mike v Ron situation is like an extended OMGUS on both parts. I get that both are suspicious of the other and thats fair enough but if as you both claim you are town maybe you can lay off each other for the next 24 hrs or so and scum hunt elsewhere because your issues with each other may very well distract from other potential scum just floating through the game undisturbed.

I think SMS has made a serious mistake with his "once we get rid of Ron" post. Having never played MS before i wouldnt know this for sure but i would imagine that is the kind of post seen in the scum thread. And for that reason im going to VOTE SMS And because having seen SMS melt down before i think some pressure needs to be put on him now regarding this major slip.

• Paid Members

May I ask why you've been so quiet, Dan? It would help if you could offer some explanations - as has been mentioned already, it's a good idea to address all points, especially given (if you don't mind me saying) your "form" in past games.

SMS - you probably haven't had time to post, which is fair enough, but we can't wait forever for an explanation. As things currently stand, you and Nexus are the two most suspicious-looking guys thus far, and to my mind, you're coming off slightly more Nexus than Nexus is. If you can clarify or explain your "once we get rid of Ron" statement, please do it soon - we can't afford to lose Town players so early on in the game, if you are indeed Town. And by explanation, I mean a complete one: not just why you said it, but also why we shouldn't think you're potentially distancing yourself from Ron so early in the game, without any prompting needed.

Ron - I'd say that statement affects you a bit, so do you have any comment? I understand it's SMS who's said it, but we need to be certain - it was Chris B's slip in the last game which got Mike lynched, and that particular movement didn't end too badly for the Manor.

Ive only been quiet as i have been out all day today and haven't had access to the internet (broke my HTC Desire :( ) To be honest I wont be very active in the day times as Im ate work most days and don't have internet access but will try to be on most evenings. Also Bugsey you posted after i had re-affirmed my suspicion in you yet never responded to this at all. Also i find your mentioning of a Scum thread to be worrying as you say this is your first game yet no one has mentioned that the scum have there own thread I don't think.

Well this has moved along alot quick than i expected it to, getting abit lost reading through it all, but from what i have seen and absorbed im pretty confident Triple A and Mike are WWE, and my main suspicions are against Nexus and Ron Simmons, and as for my vote I will leave it where it is for now as i still feel that Bugsey is suspicious in his lack of posting (I know i'm not the most prolific but that will change I hope to keep up as much as I can). So bugsey, why should it be one of them not you.

Well apart from giving the obvious because im town response, I think i should be given a chance to prove myself to the town. I think i can contribute to the town in a positive way and maybe bring new ideas and a fresh view to the game. My lack of posting is because i work in a warehouse and dont have internet access until i get home which is sometimes not until 9 or 10pm. And I cant see why you would think i would be suspicious as all i have done so far is introduce myself with a flavor post and now my post above.

Now a question for you, why are you so confident both Triple A and Mike are WWE?

• Paid Members
Ive only been quiet as i have been out all day today and haven't had access to the internet (broke my HTC Desire :( )

I'm about to upgrade to one of those - do they break that easily, or did you do something silly?

Also i find your mentioning of a Scum thread to be worrying as you say this is your first game yet no one has mentioned that the scum have there own thread I don't think.

I thought all MS games had Scum threads? All the ones on here have had theirs posted after close.

Just a vibe I get from them both having played in games with them before, I feel they are innocent for now. You seem quite intent to keep the spotlight of Ron Simmons though even suggesting we stop the Mike vs Ron aspect and look elsewhere for a bit and not asking why I find Nexus and Ron suspicious but asking why I find triple a and mike innocent. Got something to hide Bugsey?

Archived