Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members
The "invite a NK" bit stood out more because of the fact that TripleA has stated he's vanilla, and Nexus stated he didn't want to agree that it sounded right for fear of being night killed... how? Are we thinking the scum would then be going "well he's possibly a vanilla townie, let's kill off him"? It just wouldn't happen, which leaves two options:

1 - He's scum and floundering

2 - He's actually a power role and is tonight's night kill if he's alive anyway.

Mike, you accused Snake and someone else (I forget who...) of being scummy by drawing attention to the fact someone else was potentially a power role in the previous gameyou placed the FOS on Snake and rockbus for pointing out someone else may ave a power role in a previous game - yet you've done it here. What would you say about this?

So you bring up the notion of there "most certainly" being a SK, but as soon as I say it could be you it becomes a "worthless issue".

No, I said I think there's likely to be a serial killer - and that there's NO WAY we could know who it is right now so we should all be looking out for cluse from the get go, and power roles should be vigilant about how they use their powers. It is absolutely worthless debating whether or not someone is a serial killer at this stage, particularly using the logic you're using. Absolutely we should be looking out for one from the start so that a swiftstrike situation can't happen again, but there's no point talking about who it is just yet. Especially when the logic is ridiculous.

People have suspicions about Ron, he rolefished (asked about peoples roles), then people seem to ignore this and vote elsewhere.

I was joking because the game was a bit sluggish at that stage. I can't help that Triple A actually took it seriously. Plus in the last few games you changed your vote every ten minutes, role fished regularly and that kind of makes what you're saying hypocritical.

I feel we can question and interrogate Nexus more in the next day, once we get rid of Ron, so I am hoping I can get some back up on this as I ain't happy voting for Nexus just yet!

And "once we get rid of Ron" is a bizarre comment to make. Want to elaborate?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The "invite a NK" bit stood out more because of the fact that TripleA has stated he's vanilla, and Nexus stated he didn't want to agree that it sounded right for fear of being night killed... how? Are we thinking the scum would then be going "well he's possibly a vanilla townie, let's kill off him"? It just wouldn't happen, which leaves two options:

1 - He's scum and floundering

2 - He's actually a power role and is tonight's night kill if he's alive anyway.

Mike, you accused Snake and someone else (I forget who...) of being scummy by drawing attention to the fact someone else was potentially a power role in the previous gameyou placed the FOS on Snake and rockbus for pointing out someone else may ave a power role in a previous game - yet you've done it here. What would you say about this?

I would say you've deliberately removed the rest of my post that explains that Nexus can't have been doing the second one, which only leaves the first.

And even on the slim chance (and it's so slim that if it turns sideways it would disappear) that Nexus is town, scum already know full well he's a power role based solely on what he said himself, so it would make no odds at all about it being stated because, if he's town, he has ALREADY announced it.

But it's a moot point because both he, and you Ron, are scum.

• Paid Members
I would say you've deliberately removed the rest of my post that explains that Nexus can't have been doing the second one, which only leaves the first.

And even on the slim chance (and it's so slim that if it turns sideways it would disappear) that Nexus is town, scum already know full well he's a power role based solely on what he said himself, so it would make no odds at all about it being stated because, if he's town, he has ALREADY announced it.

Deja vu, you accusing me of being scum again because I dared to ask you a question. Nexus might be scum, he might not be. But if he isn't you did something you FOS'd people for in the previous game. It really annoys me how you post a "matter-of-fact" accusation immediately after you are questioned. Anyone can go back and read your full post if they like, I was asking you about that part of it specifically.

Given this mirrors how you behaved last game, when you were scum, and Snake's last game where you were cult...

FOS Mike Castle.

And also

FOS SMS

• Paid Members

"Once we get rid of Ron" reads horrible, and it's possible SMS is scum based off it, but if SMS is scum it doesn't mean Ron can't be, and vice versa.

Also Ron, your questioning of me came after I'd already said I though you were scum, it's just I empthasised d it further there (and it comes from what you said before that point as well). Don't try and pass it off as "I asked a question and so he called me scum". It's a misrepresentation of my views at best, and a lie at worst.

• Paid Members
Mike, what is your stance on the "once we get rid of Ron" post?

I'll tell you what I suspect. I think SMS made a slip, based on a plan Mike made. His was able to annoy me enough in the last game to make me look scummy with his general approach. I think Mike is scum alongside SMS, and one or two others. I think Mike suggested he push at me so that I end up making myself look scummy, and there you go a lynch. And I think SMS made a slip regarding that plan.

Unvote

Vote SMS

• Paid Members

Hi peeps (Kofi's been hanging out with Christian), sorry for the hiatus - am still convalescing from my sojourn to the hospital, so have been sleeping a lot recently.

SMS' "once we get rid of Ron" statement is definitely coming across as very scummy, but I'd rather give the guy some time to explain himself properly (or talk himself into the noose if he's Scum), before we start casting quickfire votes. He's playing that infamous ADHD style again, as well (sorry SMS, but it's true - you don't like it, but you've got to face up to the fact that you sling votes around like a politician with diarrhoea).

So, SMS - can you explain why you decided, so conclusively, that getting rid of Ron should be the obvious choice?

• Paid Members
TripleA's wording is fairly accurate to the town text that I was sent also, so I would ask why Mike and Nexus are calling him out unless they hadn't seen that particular text?

Please read all posts fully, otherwise you are liable to completely cock up your opinions as the above.

Or basically, go re-read what I said again and tell me where I was "calling him out".

If you want a proper answer mike, don't talk to me like a prick. I did misinterpret your wording, Ron already clarified it to me. There's no need for you to be an arse about it, unless you're trying to cast a fos towards me without being so blatant as to actually do it. Pretty sneaky Sis.

This seems a little aggressive to me, both in a general way, but also in an odd way. Is this you trying to distance yourself from Mike, making sure we don't connect the two of you?

• Paid Members

Actually, Ron, looking at your last post, I'd say you're behaving a little defensively. More OMGUS rather than scummy, but the fact you voted, rather than FOS-ed, SMS is a little odd.

FOS Ron Simmons

• Paid Members
Actually, Ron, looking at your last post, I'd say you're behaving a little defensively. More OMGUS rather than scummy, but the fact you voted, rather than FOS-ed, SMS is a little odd.

FOS Ron Simmons

I was going to say the day ends at Saturday and we're running a little short on time, but then I realized it wasn't Wednesday and I had my days mixed up. Damn snow days.

So for now

unvote

But

FOS Mike Castle

FOS SMS

remain.

• Paid Members
Mike, what is your stance on the "once we get rid of Ron" post?

I'll tell you what I suspect. I think SMS made a slip, based on a plan Mike made. His was able to annoy me enough in the last game to make me look scummy with his general approach. I think Mike is scum alongside SMS, and one or two others. I think Mike suggested he push at me so that I end up making myself look scummy, and there you go a lynch. And I think SMS made a slip regarding that plan.

Unvote

Vote SMS

So despite the fact I'm scum hunting, and have been actively trying to bring stuff to people's attention, again something someone ELSE does makes me scummy? Is that your gameplan every game now? "X has done something scummy, must mean they're with Mike", get bent.

Either show some REASON for why I'm apparently scum (BEYOND "You're accusing me, wah!") and fair play, if you have fuck all, then start scum hunting.

And Chris B, that one is stretching, are you trying to direct attention away from Nexus/Ron with it?

• Paid Members
And Chris B, that one is stretching, are you trying to direct attention away from Nexus/Ron with it?

Nope, although I find your defensiveness interesting.

SMS is my top suspect at the moment, although I agree that it doesn't mean that Ron isn't scum. But it's one of the scummiest statements I've seen. So he's got my attention more at the moment - Nexus is definitely up there, though.

In the meantime, I'm going back over posts, and looking for stuff that stands out. Do you think Bristep's post was perfectly normal and not worth bringing up? Considering you're pointing out that mafia could potentially be up for saying each other should be got rid of, you're surprised I'd question someone for potential distancing?

• Paid Members
So despite the fact I'm scum hunting, and have been actively trying to bring stuff to people's attention, again something someone ELSE does makes me scummy? Is that your gameplan every game now? "X has done something scummy, must mean they're with Mike", get bent.

That's my theory based on his comment, and the way you're posting. I think you're trying to get me to make myself look scummy by annoying me into arguing with you, with posts like your "matter of fact accusation":

And your response to what I feel was a perfectly legit question:

To your response to SMS's comment about "getting rid of me":

"Once we get rid of Ron" reads horrible, and it's possible SMS is scum based off it, but if SMS is scum it doesn't mean Ron can't be, and vice versa.

Making me suspect this. It seems similar to your focussed campaign to try and get rid of me last game.

I'm not saying it's definite, just that it's a theory I have at this point.

Archived