Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

Ive only been quiet as i have been out all day today and haven't had access to the internet (broke my HTC Desire :( )

I'm about to upgrade to one of those - do they break that easily, or did you do something silly?

Also i find your mentioning of a Scum thread to be worrying as you say this is your first game yet no one has mentioned that the scum have there own thread I don't think.

I thought all MS games had Scum threads? All the ones on here have had theirs posted after close.

They do but he said it was his first game and i didnt know they existed during my first game until it had finished, bugsey may have looked back at an old game but thats one more thing I find suspicious about him. I dont know what it is but i just think he is scum.

Also I would highly recommend the Desire, i'm struggling to live without it, as for the breaking i'm not sure might have been me might have been a fault on the phone but its on its way to be sorted now so i'm just waiting to get it back.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ive only been quiet as i have been out all day today and haven't had access to the internet (broke my HTC Desire :( )

I'm about to upgrade to one of those - do they break that easily, or did you do something silly?

Also i find your mentioning of a Scum thread to be worrying as you say this is your first game yet no one has mentioned that the scum have there own thread I don't think.

I thought all MS games had Scum threads? All the ones on here have had theirs posted after close.

They do but he said it was his first game and i didnt know they existed during my first game until it had finished, bugsey may have looked back at an old game but thats one more thing I find suspicious about him. I dont know what it is but i just think he is scum.

I think that his questioning of why mike and triplea are wwe in your opinion is more suspect than knowing about scum boards. I mean I know about them from following the cluedo game which led to me signing up for this one.

I thought this as well and thats why i mentioned it. I never read any of the scum threads after they were made public. I kinda wish i had now.

Just a vibe I get from them both having played in games with them before, I feel they are innocent for now. You seem quite intent to keep the spotlight of Ron Simmons though even suggesting we stop the Mike vs Ron aspect and look elsewhere for a bit and not asking why I find Nexus and Ron suspicious but asking why I find triple a and mike innocent. Got something to hide Bugsey?

Im not at all intent on keeping the spotlight off Ron. I think Mike and Ron are both strong players and if they dropped their issues for a while at least they could both be huge assets to the town. As regards only asking why you are sure of Triple A and Mike and not questioning your suspicions of Ron and Nexus, I just find it stranger to be sure of somebody being Pro Town this early than it is to be suspicious of somebody because this early in a game you have to be suspicious of everybody.

Also I would highly recommend the Desire, i'm struggling to live without it, as for the breaking i'm not sure might have been me might have been a fault on the phone but its on its way to be sorted now so i'm just waiting to get it back.

So you find me scummy because i have followed previous games? Thats a bit of a stretch isnt it.

• Paid Members
Ron - I'd say that statement affects you a bit, so do you have any comment? I understand it's SMS who's said it, but we need to be certain - it was Chris B's slip in the last game which got Mike lynched, and that particular movement didn't end too badly for the Manor.

Based on my actions, though. And it was complete chance. It turns out it actually WAS an innocent slip, it's just chance that I pushed it based on the fact I thought (wrongly) that the two were linked.

I don't really have a great deal to add to what's already been said about it. SMS has a history of erratic play, and has been lynched based on similar slips before. Heck, he could have been lynched in the last game based on his "investigation" comment. But then, perhaps the scum see me as an easy lynch so have me marked as someone they can dispose of without looking too suspicious, and he mistakenly repeated their plan. I'm not really sure what to make of the comment.

• Paid Members

I think that his questioning of why mike and triplea are wwe in your opinion is more suspect than knowing about scum boards. I mean I know about them from following the cluedo game which led to me signing up for this one.

Have to agree on this point - I signed up to the Cowboys one because I'd read the Pirate and Snake's regular Mafia ones (along with Dead Man's and Scum QT). Apart from making me hungry for vanilla ice cream, it also made me want to play, when I'd had no real interest before.

Fair enough, Its easy enough to see, i was just saying I never knew these things exist when I started playing its not such a strech to think others playing for the first time wouldn't know about them either unless they were scum. I also can't see the reasoning behind trying to derail the mike and ron aspect of the game (which he seems to be succesful in) as at is what I would class as scum hunting. I understand me saying I think mike and triple a are probable town could be a little scummy but again its a hunch and thats all we have to go on so far.

To add to that in the interest of scum hunting the following are all the people with fewer posts than I ( and I feel I have been quite inactive so far) :

Lion_of_the_Midlands

Burchill's Buddy

Bugsey713 5

SMS

Family Guy PMSL

insert_name_here

Top Man Shopper

Mesacret

Lawz

CoreyVandal

Most of these are normally quite active players and those who don't play are regular posters on the board so I have a few questions, Why so quiet? and What are your opinions so far? Who do you find most scummy? who do you think is town? etc

Fair enough, Its easy enough to see, i was just saying I never knew these things exist when I started playing its not such a strech to think others playing for the first time wouldn't know about them either unless they were scum. I also can't see the reasoning behind trying to derail the mike and ron aspect of the game (which he seems to be succesful in) as at is what I would class as scum hunting. I understand me saying I think mike and triple a are probable town could be a little scummy but again its a hunch and thats all we have to go on so far.

I totally agree with you that at the moment we just have hunches to go on and obviously every1 is going to have there own opinion. And fair enough that right now you think Mike and Triple are probable town but so long as you are not so certain that down the line you wouldnt be open to thinking they are scum.

Im not trying to derail the Mike and Ron situation. I just think if they focused else where for just a little while that the town may benefit as they are both strong players and good scum hunters. But if people want them to keep going back and forward fair enough and who knows something to benefit the town may come from there interaction.

• Paid Members
I can't wait any more. If he turns up and gives a reasonable explanation then i'll unvote, but for now

Honestly though, what's he going to say?

Dan Williams - You keep mentioning that you think Mike and Triple A are probably town. I know you've answered a question on why you think this before (a "vibe he got" is what he said), but any reason you keep bringing them up?

Carbomb - You're kind of playing this game in a different style than your others, you've posted a lot more than you have in your other games. You've also been more inquisitive. Obviously this doesn't necessarily indicate scumminess in any way, but any reason for changing your approach?

• Paid Members

You really think so? We have Nexus contradicting himself within posts, and we have SMS's 'get rid of' statement. What do you think of the latter?

• Paid Members

Bugsey, I felt Ron was scummy from the response to the TripleA stuff, and there's something else that he's done that stood out to me further, but I wont say why at this moment as if he IS town, it would be bad to do so.

Nexus however I still feel is definitely scum.

Also, thinking about things, if Ron is town, SMS is almost definitely scum. This doesn't work the other way around, as it factors into what I can't mention from above just yet. Of course it doesn't mean they can't both be scum, but I am beginning to think SMS could be more likely scum than town the more I think about it. Though I would prefer a Nexus lynch at this point. (Although out of game I'd feel like a bastard for lynching him because he was lynched day one in Snake's other game).

• Paid Members

Right, there's quite a bit to go on at this point.

I think Ron's point on Mike with regards to power roles was tenuous, and creating an issue where there wasn't one. He also seems to be keen on linking SMS and Mike, which may be tenuous, but Mike's ignoring the SMS thing somewhat. So, Ron - do you feel you took Mike's power role point out of context? That did strike me as tunnelling somewhat.

Mike connecting Ron and Nexus seems tenuous. He then acknowledges SMS's post is pretty bad, but continues to push Ron and Nexus, and accuses me of diverting attention, continuing to ignore SMS. So, Mike, why do you think SMS's slip isn't more worth looking into than Ron and Nexus?

SMS's post about Ron seems to be suggesting holding off on Nexus until later - that's pretty odd, I feel. SMS, why did you feel Nexus should be left until later? Also, again, what did you mean by 'getting rid of' Ron?

Nexus - When you answered earlier, you pretty much ignored how you'd contradicted yourself. Could you clarify which parts of your contradictions are the true parts?

At the moment, I think SMS is by far and away the most concerning. Until someone takes over that, or until SMS can give some damn good responses...

Vote SMS

Archived