Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members
Triple A - do you think claiming in the way that you did is pro-town?

Of course it's not, but on Day 1, when there's next to nothing at risk and no real gameplay had happened up until that point, i'd rather have roleclaimed and got all this conversation kick-started, than not have.

Honest question though, do you think a scum player would act so anti-town and put himself at risk?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should of added this last night but I fell asleep early. I'm away for the rest of today as I'm going to the Birmingham vs Villa cup game, however tomorrow I will be around and provide insight to what I feel about certain people.

I have two questions:

1. What does "WIFOM" stand for?

2. What is "tunnelling"?

I can answer the first one for you curtesy of the "commonly used abbreviations" from MafiaWiki(and thanks Mike for including that in your sig otherwise i would have been lost along time ago)

Wine In Front Of Me

WIFOM is the circular reasoning that results from trying to determine the choices of an opponent who acted with full knowledge that his behavior would be subject to scrutiny. The term WIFOM (short for Wine In Front Of Me) is named for a segment of "The Princess Bride":

Here's the link to the full article as well cos it goes into a lot more detail so it's worth a proper read: Link

As for the second one i'll leave that to someone else mainly because i'm not 100% on what it means.

• Paid Members

Oh my word I go out in the snow for a few hours and look what happens votecount

1. (The Undertaker) SMS (L-5) Lion_Of_The_Midlands, Ron Simmons, Chris B, Bugsey713, TripleA

2. (The Miz) Top Man Shopper (L-10) Family Guy PMSL

3. (Kane) Lion of the Midlands

4. (Dolph Ziggler) Brownie

5. (Randy Orton) Family Guy PMSL

6. (CM Punk) Dan Williams

7. (Cody Rhodes) Ron Simmons (L-9) SMS, Dan Williams

8. (Big Show) Nexus (L-9) Bristep123, Mike Castle

9. (HHH) Bugsey713

10. (Vicky Guerrero) TheRandySavage

11. (Santino Mariella) bristep123

12. (R-Truth) insert_name_here (L-9) Mesacret, TheRandySavage

13. (Kofi Kingston) Carbomb

14. (Sheamus) Mike Castle

15. (Bryan Danielson) TripleA

16. (Edge) Burchill's Buddy

17. (Rey Mysterio) Mesacret

18. (MVP) Lawz

19. (Jack Swagger) Chris B

20. (Christian) CoreyVandal

Not Voting - Top Man Shopper, Brownie, Nexus, Insert_Name_Here, Carbomb, Burchills Buddy, Lawz, Corey Vandal

We got to the Ad Break on Saturday at 11pm. With 20 Alive it takes 11 to throw someone over the tope rope.

• Paid Members
Tunnelling is when you focus on attacking one person. I think.

It's basically saying someone has tunnel vision, they see one outcome from their thoughts, and wont even entertain any other viewpoint at all. Sometimes this is because they're correct in what they're saying. More often though it's because they don't wish to admit being wrong about a read, and ignore all logic shown to them.

It's also something I think every player will wind up guilty of at some point, whether it's through being town and just getting stuck in your viewpoint (Ron in the last game) or whether you're scum and want to get rid of someone specifically for whatever reason.

• Paid Members
Triple A - do you think claiming in the way that you did is pro-town?

Of course it's not, but on Day 1, when there's next to nothing at risk and no real gameplay had happened up until that point, i'd rather have roleclaimed and got all this conversation kick-started, than not have.

Honest question though, do you think a scum player would act so anti-town and put himself at risk?

Yes.

It's a risky gambit, and if it pays off, you'll get to coast through to the final. That's a silly statement to make. Doesn't make you town! Scum will do anything to win.

:)

Phew, got a couple of candidates here haven't we?

Ron's aggressive play is coming across as a bit scummy IMO, but as he has stated it is part of his style of play to answer every question and challenge any accusation.

Nexus sounds like he's in a bit of a muddle as well, challenging Ron for the 'Who can be the most aggressive' crown, in contradicting himself he certainly didn't cover himself in glory, and if it wasn't for my Number 1 suspect I'd be voting his way.

Sadly, SMS's slip-up is too big to ignore, and whilst I'm sure it's a difficult time for him, I think it's something we have to lynch him for, especially in Day 1 when there's not really a lot to go on, it's something we should ignore at our detriment.

unvote

Vote SMS

Archived