Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members
Mike, what is your stance on the "once we get rid of Ron" post?

I'll tell you what I suspect. I think SMS made a slip, based on a plan Mike made. His was able to annoy me enough in the last game to make me look scummy with his general approach. I think Mike is scum alongside SMS, and one or two others. I think Mike suggested he push at me so that I end up making myself look scummy, and there you go a lynch. And I think SMS made a slip regarding that plan.

Unvote

Vote SMS

So despite the fact I'm scum hunting, and have been actively trying to bring stuff to people's attention, again something someone ELSE does makes me scummy? Is that your gameplan every game now? "X has done something scummy, must mean they're with Mike", get bent.

Either show some REASON for why I'm apparently scum (BEYOND "You're accusing me, wah!") and fair play, if you have fuck all, then start scum hunting.

And Chris B, that one is stretching, are you trying to direct attention away from Nexus/Ron with it?

Right. Here are my thoughts.

From myself accusing the 8 (I think it ended up being) people of being scum, we got a few people standing out.

SMS with his usual gung-ho approach (he's worse than me) and his "once we get rid of Ron" thing.

Ron and his super defensive back and forth claiming/voting/FoS-ing.

Mike and his usual trying to look important and useful way of play, which no offence Mike, not a lot of us like the way you try and spoonfeed us. It's also got you killed numerous times on the first day too. If you are town, maybe holding back a bit might help us.

These 3 are my main worries. They've all done things that are scummy

SMS claims he wants to get rid of Ron

Ron votes and unvotes pointlessly, and is super defensive. Claims one thing, but when it's targetted at him, disclaims it as "useless".

Mike claiming Ron and Nexus are 100% scum, but not really explaining why.

Of these 3, i'm more likely to beleive that SMS and Mike are scum. Maybe both of them. It's easy to blame it on bad wording, or to blame other people for slip-ups, but I don't see how on Day 1 after nothing solid going about we have 2 people who are 100% sure that someone else is "scum".

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Mike, what is your stance on the "once we get rid of Ron" post?

I'll tell you what I suspect. I think SMS made a slip, based on a plan Mike made. His was able to annoy me enough in the last game to make me look scummy with his general approach. I think Mike is scum alongside SMS, and one or two others. I think Mike suggested he push at me so that I end up making myself look scummy, and there you go a lynch. And I think SMS made a slip regarding that plan.

Unvote

Vote SMS

So despite the fact I'm scum hunting, and have been actively trying to bring stuff to people's attention, again something someone ELSE does makes me scummy? Is that your gameplan every game now? "X has done something scummy, must mean they're with Mike", get bent.

Either show some REASON for why I'm apparently scum (BEYOND "You're accusing me, wah!") and fair play, if you have fuck all, then start scum hunting.

This isn't so much a comment on Ron Simmons' performance or yours in this game, but I have to ask: have you guys pissed each other off in real life? Because I'd swear that Ron vs. Mike is becoming something of a UKFF MS feud - even when you were on the same side in the Cowboys game, you were at each others' throats!

And Chris B, that one is stretching, are you trying to direct attention away from Nexus/Ron with it?

I don't think it's necessarily stretching - bristep123's something of an x-factor (REMEMBER THEM~?) in this game, and for all we know, he could be just that sort of subtle player, rather than an out-and-out "U R SCUM", "NO UR SCUM", "NO U", etc.

I'm not saying it means he's definitely scummy, but rather, I don't think it's necessarily a stretch to consider the possibility of it being a diversion tactic. bristep123 seems to me, judging from his overall posting (grammar, spelling, use of language, etc.), to be pretty articulate and intelligent, so it's just possible (if he's Scum) he's also devious enough to make his moves subtlely, a bit like JLM.

• Paid Members
This isn't so much a comment on Ron Simmons' performance or yours in this game, but I have to ask: have you guys pissed each other off in real life? Because I'd swear that Ron vs. Mike is becoming something of a UKFF MS feud - even when you were on the same side in the Cowboys game, you were at each others' throats!

Haha, no I actually like Mike. It's just at Mafia Scum he irks me :laugh:

TripleA's wording is fairly accurate to the town text that I was sent also, so I would ask why Mike and Nexus are calling him out unless they hadn't seen that particular text?

Please read all posts fully, otherwise you are liable to completely cock up your opinions as the above.

Or basically, go re-read what I said again and tell me where I was "calling him out".

If you want a proper answer mike, don't talk to me like a prick. I did misinterpret your wording, Ron already clarified it to me. There's no need for you to be an arse about it, unless you're trying to cast a fos towards me without being so blatant as to actually do it. Pretty sneaky Sis.

This seems a little aggressive to me, both in a general way, but also in an odd way. Is this you trying to distance yourself from Mike, making sure we don't connect the two of you?

I was tired, and he talked to me like a prick, that's all it was. I can't really do much other than refute it.

Seems quite a time between the statement and the question though, were you holding onto that until such time as the FOS starts to point to one of the scum (i.e Nexus or SMS) to muddy the water? Maybe to distract people slightly?

• Paid Members
TripleA's wording is fairly accurate to the town text that I was sent also, so I would ask why Mike and Nexus are calling him out unless they hadn't seen that particular text?

Please read all posts fully, otherwise you are liable to completely cock up your opinions as the above.

Or basically, go re-read what I said again and tell me where I was "calling him out".

If you want a proper answer mike, don't talk to me like a prick. I did misinterpret your wording, Ron already clarified it to me. There's no need for you to be an arse about it, unless you're trying to cast a fos towards me without being so blatant as to actually do it. Pretty sneaky Sis.

This seems a little aggressive to me, both in a general way, but also in an odd way. Is this you trying to distance yourself from Mike, making sure we don't connect the two of you?

I was tired, and he talked to me like a prick, that's all it was. I can't really do much other than refute it.

Seems quite a time between the statement and the question though, were you holding onto that until such time as the FOS starts to point to one of the scum (i.e Nexus or SMS) to muddy the water? Maybe to distract people slightly?

Since I'm the one that kicked things off against SMS, it's not really likely, is it? I've asked SMS to comment and am waiting for him to respond. In the meantime, I went back over the thread to see what stuck out - that post did.

It's also how I noticed the SMS 'get rid of' post, which had flown under everybody's radar. It had been posted earlier in the thread.

I don't think it's necessarily stretching - bristep123's something of an x-factor (REMEMBER THEM~?) in this game, and for all we know, he could be just that sort of subtle player, rather than an out-and-out "U R SCUM", "NO UR SCUM", "NO U", etc.

I'm not saying it means he's definitely scummy, but rather, I don't think it's necessarily a stretch to consider the possibility of it being a diversion tactic. bristep123 seems to me, judging from his overall posting (grammar, spelling, use of language, etc.), to be pretty articulate and intelligent, so it's just possible (if he's Scum) he's also devious enough to make his moves subtlely, a bit like JLM.

I think I might cry. Thank you Kofi. As for the outburst, I agree it's not a stretch to consider it being a planned move. I can only say again that it was not, it was just a case of being tired and ratty.

Since I'm the one that kicked things off against SMS, it's not really likely, is it? I've asked SMS to comment and am waiting for him to respond.

It's still worth making every point, so just so that it can be documented then explained/refuted.

Bloody hell it's all go tonight.

Unvote: TheRandySavage

Anyways here's my little list of suspects

1: Nexus

Yes it's entirely possible that you may have just made a mistake with your wording but like Lidl's own branded beans I'm not buying it.

2: Ron Simmons

Not so much for the Role fishing(don't get me wrong joking or not it's still a little iffy to me) but because you do give the impression of always being on the on the heavy defence as if you're trying to hide something and that you fear you might slip up. And your seemingly random suggestion of the possibility of a serial killer on the loose is just plain suspicious for me.

3: SMS

As it's been pointed out your use of the phrase "Once we get rid of Ron" is the key issue here and he's not been back yet to offer us an explanation for it although i should point out he did say he wouldn't be back online until Thursday earlier in the thread so of course if and when he does give us an explanation i may deem it believable but for now I'm uneasy about you.

And one other thing that's been niggling at me

FomS: Carbomb

This could well be nothing but just from reading back over this thread i noticed this slightly off post which seems to have been made in jest and it could well be perfectly innocent but it feels odd that no-one's mentioned it and i wouldn't mind an explanation for it please.

In fact, I'd almost go so far as to say that killing Mike is probably now considered to be UKFF Mafia Scum etiquette - it'd be rude not to.

I'm not quite ready to make another vote yet, I'll give it a bit longer.

• Paid Members
I think I might cry. Thank you Kofi. As for the outburst, I agree it's not a stretch to consider it being a planned move. I can only say again that it was not, it was just a case of being tired and ratty.

You're welcome, but don't thank me too much - I'm basically advocating that your posting style means you're a prime candidate for extra scrutiny, unlike, say, SMS, who can be counted upon to out himself without too much investigation or prodding.

Your most notable strength may also be your great weakness, my friend.

*dropkicks bristep123)

I'm sorry, I honestly don't understand that sentence.

I could be wrong, but I think he means that it's a good idea to put every possible point and permutation out there on the table, in order to discuss/debate all possible eventualities.

*bulldogs Chris B*

• Paid Members
And your response to what I feel was a perfectly legit question:

I would say you've deliberately removed the rest of my post that explains that Nexus can't have been doing the second one, which only leaves the first.

And even on the slim chance (and it's so slim that if it turns sideways it would disappear) that Nexus is town, scum already know full well he's a power role based solely on what he said himself, so it would make no odds at all about it being stated because, if he's town, he has ALREADY announced it.

It wasn't a legit question though, you removed the bottom half of my post which already answered it, and therefore attempted to make what was a solid post read scummy. By removing that last part of my post you made out I was deliberately pointing out Nexus (if town, which he's not) had a power role, despite the fact Nexus had made it abundantly clear that (if he's town) he has a power role, it instead read to me more like he was suggesting he was a power role for town's sake, not for scum's.

To your response to SMS's comment about "getting rid of me":
"Once we get rid of Ron" reads horrible, and it's possible SMS is scum based off it, but if SMS is scum it doesn't mean Ron can't be, and vice versa.

Making me suspect this. It seems similar to your focussed campaign to try and get rid of me last game.

I'm not saying it's definite, just that it's a theory I have at this point.

Who had a campaign against who there? If I remember rightly it was you hellbent on getting rid of me by any means necessary, not the other way around. I was scum hunting (I was third party, not scum remember, meaning I was actively scum hunting, meaning I wasn't talking bullshit when I pulled up that stuff that was scummy from you last game), you were taking something Chris B said and lambasting me because of it, and then tunnelling on me. THAT is a "focused campaign". Not "If SMS is scum it doesn't mean Ron can't be too". Which it just a straight statement.

You're welcome, but don't thank me too much - I'm basically advocating that your posting style means you're a prime candidate for extra scrutiny, unlike, say, SMS, who can be counted upon to out himself without too much investigation or prodding.

Your most notable strength may also be your great weakness, my friend.

*dropkicks bristep123)

That's only fair, I'm happy to defend my corner where needed.

I'm sorry, I honestly don't understand that sentence.

I could be wrong, but I think he means that it's a good idea to put every possible point and permutation out there on the table, in order to discuss/debate all possible eventualities.

*bulldogs Chris B*

That's exactly what I meant.

• Paid Members
And one other thing that's been niggling at me

FomS: Carbomb

This could well be nothing but just from reading back over this thread i noticed this slightly off post which seems to have been made in jest and it could well be perfectly innocent but it feels odd that no-one's mentioned it and i wouldn't mind an explanation for it please.

In fact, I'd almost go so far as to say that killing Mike is probably now considered to be UKFF Mafia Scum etiquette - it'd be rude not to.

I'm not quite ready to make another vote yet, I'll give it a bit longer.

Fair dos, it's a question worth asking. In all honesty, it was pretty much a joke - it's become almost common practice to kill off Mike because he ends up dead in every game he plays. No offence to Mike, but I think it's largely because, whether he's Scum or not, the poor sod always ends up rubbing people up the wrong way to the point where they appear to vote for him out of sheer annoyance and bloody-mindedness.

Look at that Clueo game: sure, it was his claim of being a Vig that put the nail in the coffin, but the bandwagon was already building up steam at the time, and I swear that, to my eyes, it really did look like people were only voting for him because they were pissed off with him, not because they had any real suspicions, which is why it was all the more hilarious when he actually flipped Serial Killer!

• Paid Members
2: Ron Simmons

Not so much for the Role fishing(don't get me wrong joking or not it's still a little iffy to me) but because you do give the impression of always being on the on the heavy defence as if you're trying to hide something and that you fear you might slip up. And your seemingly random suggestion of the possibility of a serial killer on the loose is just plain suspicious for me.

That's the way I play, I had the same accusation made against me last game (of being defensive) and I was a vigilante. I try and respond to pretty much each point against me as a courtesy. And the suggestion of a serial killer is absolutely NOT random. Think about it, the theme is "Royal Rumble". The objective of a RR match is to be the last man standing. Does it seem likely to me that someone would run a Royal Rumble themed game WITHOUT someone who has this as their win goal? Absolutely not. Heck, there mightnot be one, but I think people should be vigilant and look for clues from the start, so a "swiftstrike" situation is less likely to occur.

Archived