Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members
TripleA's wording is fairly accurate to the town text that I was sent also, so I would ask why Mike and Nexus are calling him out unless they hadn't seen that particular text?

That's probably why. He's given away the win condition, so that's one less thing we can call scum out on.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I for once don't think TripleA is scum, based on what he said about his role

Also based on previous games do any of you think that Snake is bastardy enough to make a player called Nexus part of the Nexus in the game?

I will leave that for you lot to decide

• Paid Members
I for once don't think TripleA is scum, based on what he said about his role

Also based on previous games do any of you think that Snake is bastardy enough to make a player called Nexus part of the Nexus in the game?

Yes, but we all pre-chose our roles based on the number we picked. So while Nexus might be IN the Nexus, it won't be because Snake decided that.

We've got till Saturday to lynch somebody, so it's a more briskly paced game than the previous. I don't think Triple A has done us a great deal of harm, and unless you think he's scum, Nexus I don't see any point at all in voting for him.

Agreed i think TripleA's ok for now and he was just trying to get the game kick started again.

FoS: Lion_of_the_Midlands I think that trying to cast some doubt over Nexus is a little bit suspect for me

• Paid Members
TripleA's wording is fairly accurate to the town text that I was sent also, so I would ask why Mike and Nexus are calling him out unless they hadn't seen that particular text?

Please read all posts fully, otherwise you are liable to completely cock up your opinions as the above.

Or basically, go re-read what I said again and tell me where I was "calling him out".

• Paid Members

I'm glad you all think i'm innocent for now, but let me assure you all that doesn't get you all off my hook. You're all still as guilty to me as anyone else. Also, if anything, statistically one of you is likely to be scum. It's possible, but very unlikely that none of you were trying to gain an instant pass there.

Please read all posts fully, otherwise you are liable to completely cock up your opinions as the above.

Or basically, go re-read what I said again and tell me where I was "calling him out".

If you want a proper answer mike, don't talk to me like a prick. I did misinterpret your wording, Ron already clarified it to me. There's no need for you to be an arse about it, unless you're trying to cast a fos towards me without being so blatant as to actually do it. Pretty sneaky Sis.

Lawz has been fairly quiet, yet is on the forum as I type. If you're in the thread, any opinions?

Opinions are scarce at the moment. I'm just reading through stuff as we speak and I've not noticed anything as of yet to pick up on. That might be because I'm either terrible at the game as we saw last time out and I'm useless at picking up on stuff or that theres nothing to pick up on. I think Triple A's claim was a fairly harmless one since he wouldn't be giving away to the scum anything they didn't already know but there was no real need for it other then to stop the flavour text (which was pretty horrid)

• Paid Members

I don't have too much of a problem with TripleA's role-claim - there's very little reason for the Nexus to target him if he has no powers. And, my apologies to TripleA for this, I strongly suspect he's WWE: that roleclaim was pretty bad play, and Trips has got "form" for only playing well when he's Scum.

• Paid Members

I was calling Snake a bastard as much as casting doubt on Nexus. Feel free to finger me INH but if you look at my posts already you should be able to deduce you are barking up the wrong tree.

bristep, Mike always talks like that, it is part of his "Charm"

Archived