Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I HEAR VOICES...

Sorry for being tardy to the party, prepare for some slow, monotonous, gameplay from The Apex Predator (Whetever the hell that means).

That's enough flavour for my tastes, now, which one of your bastards stole my title?

Vote: Top Man Shopper

• Paid Members
Vote Insert_name_here

Ya see i've got nothingh against the rap but Rey Mysterio is in fact a racist, little known fact about him.

Eh? Is that really true, or just some comedy flavour?

• Paid Members

FoS JLM.

I'd FoS everyone who hasn't posted yet, but JLM seems to do this in every game. Ages go by, then maybe one or two posts, then nothing again and he coasts to the end. Sorry for singling you out, as I know a few do it, but you're the main culprit. Quite a couple of times you've ended up doing this and then being scum too.

I want JLM to answer these questions -

After the last few times you've done this "coast and hide" style play, why should we trust this time that you're not Nexus?

Who are your main suspicions of being Nexus at this point and why?

---

I want nobody else but JLM to address these points so I don't have anyone sneakily trying to edge the conversation away from him if he is scum.

Again, sorry for singling you in particular out but this flavour isn't getting anyone playing yet, and you're my top suspect.

• Paid Members

EBWOP

JLM isn't even in the game. Aren't I quite the retard.

I've just finished reading the last dead man's and scum topic so had JLM on the brain. I'm sure I saw his name in the list but obv not.

----

Ok,

FoS Everyone who hasn't posted yet.

I want to know who everyone thinks is Nexus.

EBWOP

JLM isn't even in the game. Aren't I quite the retard.

I've just finished reading the last dead man's and scum topic so had JLM on the brain. I'm sure I saw his name in the list but obv not.

----

Ok,

FoS Everyone who hasn't posted yet.

I want to know who everyone thinks is Nexus.

I was just about to point this out, he's coasting this one so much, he's not even in it. Anyway quiet folk, come on, lets be having you.

I'm throwing my suspicious finger at Mike Castle, he's been awfully quiet considering his usual style of play. Are you just being quiet to avoid getting any backs up or do you have something to hide?

Archived