Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

As TripleA said, I was away until today (hence my first post being today, hell, lucky I'm even here today as I was almost stranded at my Mums even longer thanks to the damned snow).

Anyway, as for who I believe to be Nexus... 20 players, gives us an average of 5 scum, so I'll base my opinions on that one.

I can't, however, be sure who's who, as thus far the intro has just been a lot of people talking flavour, and none of that can really be counted (I did skim it all, but didn't notice any slips this time, which is good, but means we have a slow start).

But I wll suggest that we are likely to find at least one of our scum will be people who pretty much lurk through the game. I don't think we've had a single game on here where the scum haven't lurked ridiculously throughout the game, only to pop up just enough to keep active. Whether it's deliberate or not is another matter, but the history shows that's likely the case.

On the flip side, one of the scum is often someone who talks a lot, so I would suggest one of our big talkers is scum. Although I didn't notice swift in this one, which means we wont have his cool headed attention to detail in this game, which is somewhat of a shame.

The others will be scattered throughout, but at least one will post tons, and one will post next to sod all. But I would like to see more activity from some of the traditionally lower posters for a change.

Also, am I the only one who finds it comical that we've got somewhat of a slower start for the first wrestling based mafia game on the forum?

• Paid Members
Also, am I the only one who finds it comical that we've got somewhat of a slower start for the first wrestling based mafia game on the forum?

This game has reminded me how little I watch WWE anymore.

I didn't know anything about Dolph Ziggler until I went on WWE.Com.

• Paid Members

Quick question Mike. Why was it that you conveniently answered when you were specifically called upon?. Was it just a coincidence or were you laying low under the back-end of your VLA, and were unluckily brought up and called upon?

• Paid Members

I'd just flicked over to the UKFF after downing a pizza and watching an episode of Night Court, mere coincidence. I used to have these things set up to e-mail me whenever a message in the games was posted, then I realized I'm reading this part of the forum anyway, so I'll just get to it when I read over here anyway.

However, in all honesty had I been keeping closer tabs on things, I doubt I'd have said much at this stage anyway because there's not been a lot to say just yet, and not everyone has checked in either. I can sense this being a slow burner.

• Paid Members

Everyone has posted so far, but there ARE a few low posters. I'd like to hear a bit more from some of them.

This game has reminded me how little I watch WWE anymore.

I didn't know anything about Dolph Ziggler until I went on WWE.Com.

I still follow WWE and I STILL couldn't tell you anything about Dolph Ziggler :S

On the flip side, one of the scum is often someone who talks a lot, so I would suggest one of our big talkers is scum. Although I didn't notice swift in this one, which means we wont have his cool headed attention to detail in this game, which is somewhat of a shame.

It can work both ways with swift, though. Look at the last game, he managed to lead people into a scum victory in spite of insane logic. If he were playing on the town's side then great, but at least we're losing his excellent scum playing ability!

However, in all honesty had I been keeping closer tabs on things, I doubt I'd have said much at this stage anyway because there's not been a lot to say just yet, and not everyone has checked in either. I can sense this being a slow burner.

Yeah, me too. Anyone feel like making a bold role claim to liven things up?

• Paid Members

Yeah, me too. Anyone feel like making a bold role claim to liven things up?

I wasn't given a role name. Unless it's one of "WWE Superstar" or "determined and tenacious". I'm a Vanilla though as I have no abilities other than "throw over top rope (lynch).

So yeah, i'm Vanilla.

• Paid Members

Well the game was going nowhere anyway. I don't have an important role, and even statistically it's not made a difference. It's done a great job of getting the game going though.

Also, could you go into detail Nexus, as to why you've straight away voted me?. True I roleclaimed, but it's early doors, it's happened in other games, and i've claimed Vanilla. Why vote a vanilla? so you don't have to waste a night kill on a useless role?

• Paid Members

I don't have a problem with Triple A's claim, I think he probably is town based on the details he's given. And to be honest I don't think there was a great deal of harm in claiming he's town either, the scum already know he's not with them, and although he gave away the win condition it's far from a game breaker. At the very least it's given us something from which to get the game moving - for better or for worse.

Archived