* Vitor "Shaolin" Ribeiro vs. Justin Wilcox

* Antwain Britt vs. Ovince St. Preux

* Waachim Spiritwolf vs. Marius Zaromskis

* Liz Carmouche vs. Jan Finney

* Caros Fodor vs. Derek Getzel

just a reminder, that's tonight ^

• Paid Members
Tomorrow night you mean?

ahhh fuck, i got up this morning looking to download that too! fuck! haha.

anyway's gonna be a good show, like i said earlier Spiritwolf/Zaromskis is reason to tune-in in itself, gonna be a crazy fight. Zaromskis has done little to justify being a DREAM champion in Strikeforce so he's got something to prove, no better person that against Spiritwolf, that dude's got a head like a cinderblock. It can only be awesome!

Looking forward to Wilcox/Shaolin too...not really seen Wilcox fight so i wanna see what he's all about, and Shaolin is kinda on his last legs as far as being seen a legit contender, he needs this one bady.

Antwaine Britt is always fun too!

• Paid Members

well...

it wasn't the crazy war i anticipated :( Zaromskis threw a flying knee which missed by a mile by accidentally poked Spiritwolf in the eye whilst doing so, Spiritwolf fucked up his eye, doctor's say he can't continue and its ruled a no contest...time of contest: 6 seconds :(

• Paid Members

Herschel Walker is out of his fight on December 4th.

It's a blow for Strikeforce because Walker brings ratings, but honestly i'd happily see a better fight on the card than another Walker mismatch. Replacement is to be announced.

• Paid Members

MMAJunkie's got Scott Carson vs a TBA opponent in place of the Herchel Walker fight on the main card. Dunno if that's officially gonna be on the main card or not. Suppose they can't do much with the show being so close.

strikeforce-henderson-vs-babalu.jpg

Obviously the poster's a bit out of date now with Herscel Walker being taken off the card.

MAIN CARD

Dan Henderson vs. Renato "Babalu" Sobral

Scott Carson vs. TBA

Paul Daley vs. Scott Smith

Robbie Lawler vs. Matt Lindland

Antonio Silva vs. Valentijn Overeem

PRELIMINARY CARD

Fernando Bettega vs. Wayne Phillips

Justin Lawrence vs. Max Martytniouk

Terrell Brown vs. Patrick Cummins

Lee Brousseau vs. Mike Glenn

Ben Brown vs. J.W. Wright

I'm pumped for Daley vs Smith and Henderson vs Babalu could be good, I'm a fan of both guys so I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy that one. I'm going with Daley by stoppage and Hendo by decision.

Lawler vs Lindland is a funny one style wise. I'm strangely intrigued by it though. Again I like both guys but I'm thinking Lawler takes this one with strikes. Then again Lawler will have to stop Lindland's takedowns to do that and I'm not sure he can. I'm hoping this one might turn into a surprise crazy fight like Lindland/Baroni.

How awfull was the berating of the ref on Strikeforce challengers while he was following the rules... disrespectful and just plain rubbish. No apology or anything from the announceteam!!

They also kept calling wilcox a 'youngster' next to vitor while they were both 31 years old :S dumbfounded...

• Paid Members

Lucas Lopes/Benji Radach has been added to the main card.

Pretty much thrown together, it's probably a fight that would have been on the next Challengers but it could be a fun way to kick off the broadcast, plus a nice way to re-introduce Radach.

Archived