TildeGuy~! Posted February 21, 2015 Posted February 21, 2015 Anyone watch Gotham here? So the Joker made his first appearance and I thought he did a good job, looks like he will be sent to Arkham Asylum to then be revealed later on. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted February 21, 2015 Posted February 21, 2015 (edited) I read an interview with Jared Leto today and he said he was eating every two hours because he wants to put on loads of weight to play the Joker... Gaining weight?Wouldn't be the first time. He piled a lot of weight (imdb lists it as 67lbs) for Chapter 27 a few years back Edited February 21, 2015 by WyattSheepMask Quote
The King Of Swing Posted February 23, 2015 Posted February 23, 2015 Anyone watch Gotham here? So the Joker made his first appearance and I thought he did a good job, looks like he will be sent to Arkham Asylum to then be revealed later on. Recently started making my way through Gotham and it's surprisingly good. Penguin in particular is great. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted February 23, 2015 Posted February 23, 2015 Am I the only person who thinks Gotham is absolutely appalling? Quote
pryko Posted February 23, 2015 Posted February 23, 2015 Am I the only person who thinks Gotham is absolutely appalling? I wouldn't say that, but it's certainly not the best Quote
The King Of Swing Posted February 23, 2015 Posted February 23, 2015 My only real issue with Gotham (other than the awful Barbara drama) is that its probably going to go nowhere in the end. At most it will probably get as far as Penguin getting near the top of Gothams underworld. The show will never get to the point of Batman though which means it runs the risk of being dragged out like Smallville. Right now I'll just enjoy the ride. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted February 23, 2015 Posted February 23, 2015 (edited) Everyone in it is just so wooden. And if it wasn't set in the Batman universe there's nothing to differentiate from a tonne of other shows that are similar to it. It's on a par with Blue Bloods for most generic cop drama Edited February 23, 2015 by WyattSheepMask Quote
Paid Members DEF Posted February 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2015 Not quite sure where to post this. Extremely NSFW fan made Power Rangers short film. Quote
Retro Red Posted February 24, 2015 Posted February 24, 2015 It's fantastic, but not fanmade. It's the same guy who made the bootleg Punisher and Venom short films from the last few years. Quote
Paid Members DEF Posted February 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2015 By fan made I mean unofficial. I guess it is a smidge of a stretch to call it a fan film. Quote
pryko Posted February 24, 2015 Posted February 24, 2015 That is awesome. I hope the new Power Rangers movie being made is like that Quote
Polish Dad Posted February 24, 2015 Posted February 24, 2015 No thanks. I'm all done with grim & gritty reboots of stuff I used to love. I want my Power Rangers brightly-coloured and cheesy as fuck please. Quote
Paid Members Scott Malbranque Posted February 26, 2015 Paid Members Posted February 26, 2015 Claymation Constantine (With Matt Ryan going 'meta') Dredd "Superfiend" Animated Series. http://io9.com/watch-the-entire-judge-dredd-superfiend-webseries-righ-1651468258 Quote
Paid Members quote the raven Posted February 26, 2015 Paid Members Posted February 26, 2015 (edited) Downey claims something huge is coming Also a rather cool picture http://io9.com/robert-downey-jr-teases-a-big-marvel-announcement-comi-1688099723 Spiderman? Edited February 26, 2015 by quote the raven Quote
Paid Members chokeout Posted February 26, 2015 Paid Members Posted February 26, 2015 There's loads of speculation doing the rounds about spider-man turning up in Age of Ultron because there's a credit for special music by Danny Elfman on the poster ( he did the score for the Raimi Spider-man films. But he also did the original Hulk) to be honest I'm really jot fussed about him being in Avengers 2, especially if they are only going to shoe-horn him in. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.