Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

Bellenda Carlisle

Trailer for the new Constantine TV Series coming later this year.

I've been surrounding by Australians for two years now, so my accent sensitivity is way off, but do you think his accent sounds a little put on (even though he is British) or is it just me?

However apart from that, yeah, look good. Looks like it has a half decent budget too.

• Paid Members
Trailer for the new Constantine TV Series coming later this year.

I've been surrounding by Australians for two years now, so my accent sensitivity is way off, but do you think his accent sounds a little put on (even though he is British) or is it just me?

However apart from that, yeah, look good. Looks like it has a half decent budget too.

He's Welsh, which was coming through very strongly in the trailer.

First comment I see.

"This is soooo wrong!!!!! :( Bring Back Christian Bale!!!!!"

Seriously fuck Nolan and fuck his Batman movies. It's going take a generation at least to wash his stench off the franchise.

I like the first two, but the third one was just really dumb, a lot of people just lost their shit over the second one when heath Ledger died.

First comment I see.

"This is soooo wrong!!!!! :( Bring Back Christian Bale!!!!!"

Seriously fuck Nolan and fuck his Batman movies. It's going take a generation at least to wash his stench off the franchise.

I like the first two, but the third one was just really dumb, a lot of people just lost their shit over the second one when heath Ledger died.

I admit that I still like Begins.

Dark Knight got worse every time I watched it and I hated Rises from the moment I finished it, gave it a second chance and hated it even more.