Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

Bellenda Carlisle

I like The Flash a lot and I used to enjoy Arrow although its quality has dipped since midway through season 3. Daredevil was amazing and I'm 2 episodes into Jessica Jones which so far seems good.

The whole 29 super hero movies in 6 years thing is insane but I imagine it won't all come to pass as one of those was possibly the Fantastic Four sequel which I doubt we'll get and didn't Sony plan multiple Spider universe movies which also will not happen.

If BVS and Suicide Squad perform less than stellar goodbye DC movieverse

• Paid Members

On ep 11 of Jessica Jones. It's pretty bloody good. Not Daredevil good but close enough. One place its really lacking is the action department. It's not just poor compared to the outstanding cinematography and action sequences in Daredevil but poor compared to most of tv and film. Luckily there's very little of it. Otherwise I'm really enjoying it.

BVS and Suicide Squad will be fine, it's the lesser ones (like the standalone Cyborg movie) than might die on their arse

Rumor has it DC is thinking about turning the Cyborg movie into a Teen Titans movie, just like the Green Lantern movie will be more a Green Lantern Corps. movie featuring more than one earth based GL (current rumor is Hal Jordan and John Stewart in a Lethal Weapon In Space type movie)

• Paid Members

ding dong, hellllo........new batman superman dawn of justice trailer

http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/12/01/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-sneak-peek-trailer

Phwoarr! Fuck Star Wars.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read
There's an action figure of the desert gear Batman from this scene coming out and it's called "dream sequence Batman" so unfortunately it seems this whole bit will be a dream sequence. It looks sexy as hell though.

• Paid Members

HUGE SPOILERS FOR SUPERMAN V BATMAN

HOLY SHIT!

EDIT - Its not the short one with the guards.

NEW DAWN OF JUSTICE TRAILER

Edited by DEF

Looks great, but not sure about

Doomsday. Looks too much like Abomination out of Incredible Hulk. I guess that was always what they were going to make him look like though and it might look better the more you see of him in the film.

Cool visual at the end as well.