Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Watched the New Jack Timeline and really enjoyed it, was the most sober and normal I've ever seen him was quite strange and took a while to get used to

Eazy-E's RF shoot is in the usual places for download now as well I've got it on now only 10 minutes in but it runs for 4 hours 20 minutes so can see this being a 2 or 3 parter for me to finish

Watched the New Jack Timeline and really enjoyed it, was the most sober and normal I've ever seen him was quite strange and took a while to get used to

Eazy-E's RF shoot is in the usual places for download now as well I've got it on now only 10 minutes in but it runs for 4 hours 20 minutes so can see this being a 2 or 3 parter for me to finish

I'm still trying to watch Bruce Prichard's 2nd shoot [RF].

I'm way behind on shoots.

Who would you rather see wrestle John Cena or Matt Striker? 

The better wrestler? Matt Striker.

The more popular: Cena. 

Dislike striker because he is a true student of the game, if people hate that deal with it. 

Hi Matt.

TIP: Use a debrid website,I have seen pieces of Eric's shoot.

Its one of those as soon as it's on, you are all eyes and ears.

On Youtube someone has uploaded cited as the 1st EVER "longform" shoot interview EVER.
Conducted by Bob Barnet with... Eddie Gilbert. 
Edited by SpacedNSpangled

Apparently RF has already caught someone U/L it and going after him for a $1,000 fine.

I also noticed another torrent which had since been removed/deleted and one of the comments was "why does this shoot keep getting taken down?" so can only assume it's talking about the same thing.

Never seen anything like that before.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

• Paid Members

Not really. Its pretty much the same interview, only with Bischoff saying "that doesnt fit the narrative people try and tell about me" at least 500 times. Bischoff is what he is basically. He's not going to tell you anything what he doesn't want you to know about and he's only going to tell you his version. There are bits I just scratched my head at. Like "why are you saying that?" He seemed desperate to down play Kevin Sullivans impact on how big WCW got, even though Sullivan was the booker during that 96-98 period when it was on fire. Its kind of like how he didnt want to give Zane Bresloff credit in his book, even though Bresloff turned their live attendance around and helped put them into a position to compete with the WWF. There's a definite need for him to knock down the achievements of everyone in WCW to make it look like the downfall was because he was working with a bunch of clowns who took him down with the ship.

Bischoff also doesn't remember anything unless he wants to. So many times he just goes "I dont remember." Or how he doesn't explain how he says Hogan was all for the heel turn, yet at the same time Sting was on backup because nobody knew if Hogan was going to actually bottle it or not. I'd stick with his book or listen to Austin's podcast. Its basically the same stories we've heard loads of times. Shame there's no TNA talk, because that and the early days of Bischoff pre-WCW are the most interesting about him, because we rarely hear about it. The WCW stuff is so tedious now. After all the DVDs, all the roundtables, all the books, all the podcasts, I'm fucking sick of hearing about the Monday Night War. Same shite.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Apparently RF has already caught someone U/L it and going after him for a $1,000 fine.

I also noticed another torrent which had since been removed/deleted and one of the comments was "why does this shoot keep getting taken down?" so can only assume it's talking about the same thing.

Never seen anything like that before.

Damn! I'm speechless. 

What was the other torrent?