Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

I found that Nailz page the other day. I'm really hoping the blog they're talking about gets going because Nailz's (Nailz'z?) story is something i'd really love to hear. He seems like such a mental bastard and I can't think of any instances of him talking out of character. It's a travesty you can get all sorts of shoot interview tat from every fucker but nothing from a guy who panned Vince McMahon's head in and accused him of bumming him.

Didn't Bret mentioned in his book that some of the lads admired Nailz for covering his tracks over the Vince thing? That's probably why he didn't stop him. Too busy pissing himself laughing in the corner. It's the same logic as when my dad watched an old man go arse over tit off his bike and onto the bonnet of a parked car in Talacre Holiday Park and instead of getting up to ask if he was alright he ran off into the caravan to guffaw himself soft. Sometimes you just have to take a little time out to enjoy yourself.

Was looking forward to this interview anyway but now I know they mention Nailz it's tripled my interest.. 

Bret's been telling that Warrior story for a decade, he must be the only person in the world that believes it was ever going to happen. If him and Warrior had been booked at Rumble '93, either Jim was going home with the belt or they were doing a shitty double count-out.

have to agree. didnt Warrior have something silly like only 1 clean pinfall loss (un televised) and about 3 controversial losses in his career? no way would Warrior have submitted it went against everything his character stood for

What's the reason for the hate of George Steele? I'm sure iv only heard and read nice things about him, reading Freddie Blassie book he only had good things to say about Steele. I know he only worked the summer months and would work as a teacher during his off time from wrestling.

Edited by C-Rock

What's the reason for the hate of George Steele? I'm sure iv only heard and read nice things about him, reading Freddie Blassie book he only had good things to say about Steele. I know he only worked the summer months and would work as a teacher during his off time from wrestling.

Been reading Harvey Wipplemans book - he hates Steele - not as much as Joey Morella- but close

• Paid Members

I watched the Bret 1992 shoot last night. Pretty much agree with what was said here, but wish he would lay off the anti-Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair stuff a bit. He can't acknowledge anything positive either have done apart from call Flair a 'hard worker'.